16

🦄 t i y a n n a 🦄

Tiyanna was in her third period class when she got a text that they were going to lunch instead of eating at the cafeteria.

-who all going?

Xav, laiy, Havana,
and you gonna finally
meet Roshan. It was
his idea.

- oh okay. See u in a bit
cause ion wanna get
caught texting. 💛

Yanna slid her phone back under her binder and glanced at board pretending to listen to the teacher talk about politics. Nothing she cared about.

"This shit is so boring. Don't nobody give a fuck about stupid ass Donald Trump." Laiyla groaned while laying her head on her desk and taking out her phone and hiding it behind her purse on the desk.

"You see this?" She turns her phone around showing tiyanna the text that Aaron had sent her about going out to lunch to eat. Tiyanna nodded her head.

"Girl let that bitch say one fucking thing to me and I'm popping her in her mouth." Laiyla mouthed off making tiyanna laugh lightly.

"She's not, she too scary. Plus I don't think she gonna want to get dragged in public." Yanna replied.

"Mm. Xavier better keep her on a leash." Laiyla said as she started to pack her things up since they only had a minute left until the bell rang for first lunch.

"All I know is she better not come for me because this time I'm not gone be so nice." Yanna said sweetly while looking at her reflection on her phones screen. She decided to apply some more lip gloss right before the bell decided to sound. She had been holding her tongue towads Havana for the longest time because she wasn't the type to argue back and forth with anyone.

"Girl.." laiyla said as to agree with tiyanna. The bell rings seconds later and both girls are out their seats and on the way out the door.

"Aaron said we meeting in the parking lot." Laiyla said as they walked through the crowded hall toward the back stair case since it's the less crowded one. They made it outside in two minutes tops and saw Aaron standing there with Xavier and another boy, whom yanna guessed was Roshan. She was supposed to officially meet him this morning but Aaron said that he was running late.

"Hey babe." Yanna went straight up to Aaron and wrapped her arms around him. She hadn't seen him since this morning and his presence was greatly missed. Aaron wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her lips repeatedly.

"Y'all is not the only two out here." Laiyla muttered.

"Anyways I'm Roshan." Roshan yanked yanna out Aaron's embrace and into his own. You could say that he was a hugger, but don't get it twisted, he didn't just hug anyone.

"Tiyanna." She chuckled as she freed herself from him to get a good look at him. Roshan was most definitely good looking. He had a honey brown skin tone, dark chocolate eyes, nice thick eyebrows, pink plump lips and a nice set of lips. He was average height, about five foot eleven and had a skinny to medium build.

 He was average height, about five foot eleven and had a skinny to medium build