03

| chapter three ~ can't do it like you |

💞Tiyanna Holmes💞

"Man Stephen Curry let they sorry asses win. He could've made them three's but he felt batshit sorry that Cleveland ain't won a championship in fifty-two years." I said to Tati. See me and her wasn't seeing eye to eye on some Shit. Even some of Cleveland fans said Stephen curry let lebron James have that championship.

Tati wasn't hearing it though, she insisted on sticking by her 'man'. She rolled her eyes and waved her hand in my face.

"Naw I ain't hearing that Shit. Lebron them won fair and square." She said. She ain't have nothing to say cause she knew that I was right and her ass was wrong.

"No he didn't, I bet that game was paid bitch. Thats why lebron hair look like the Jordan sign." I said and then cracked up at my own joke. I saw it on twitter the other day and literally died.

"Bitch Fuck you." Tati yelled and put her middle finger up at me. I laughed and then said.

"Stephen Curry wouldn't like that." I said sweetly as I raised up from her bed and straightened my Stephen Curry Jersey out. I found my uggs and slid my feet into them. Tati sucked her teeth and mumbled some Shit under her breath. I ignored it and grabbed my phone off the bed. She found her converse and slid them onto her feet and quickly tied them. She grabbed her house keys from the nightstand and followed me out the door and down the stairs.

We walked out the door and started down the walkway to the sidewalk. It was pitch black outside other than the little to no streetlights that they had so Tati agreed to walk me home after the game.

We walked close togerher since all the crack heads and prostitutes and everyone else was out.

"Why didn't you just call Jaxon or something. I'm sure he could've picked you up." Tati asked me.

"Because Jaxon has a life." I replied. We were silent for about another thirty seconds until Tati said.

"Apparently Jaxon doesn't have a life because there he goes." Tati spoke up pointing across the street. I looked that way and there under a street light, Jaxon was on the Hood of his car smoking a blunt as usual.

"That doesn't mean-" I started but Tati cut me off by calling jaxon's name. I looked at her like she was crazy. She ignored me and continued to wave her hands in the air like a mad man.

Jaxon squinted his eyes in confusion before recognizing tati's voice and standing up from the Hood of his car. He waved us over and Tati grabbed my hand and dragged me across the street to where Jaxon was.

"Hey Jaxon." Tati greeted. I stood back with my arms folded and a emotionless look plastered on my face. He nodded and then squinted his eyes at me.

"Can't speak?" He blew out smoke rings into my face and I fanned them away and started to cough. He thought it was funny and took the initiative to laugh.

"Get out of my face jaxon, like that's not even funny." I told him backing away a little. He nodded and backed up, put out the blunt and dropped it on the ground and crushed it with his feet. I looked at him like he had lost his mind. That was good weed going to waste!

"Wassup?" He asked looking between tati and I.

"She need a ride home, and I'm not finna walk her since she bashing my team." Tati said. I rolled my eyes and mumbled "your team is trash." Under my breath.