15

Jahmir In The MM

🏈 Xavier "xavi" 🏈

Xavier was doing his calculus homework when he heard a knock on his door. His mother came in his room with a smile on her face and a brown paper bag in her hand.

"Hey mama." Xavier pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. His mother sashayed herself right in his room and plopped on his bed. She kicked off her a channel heels before crossing her legs. You can say that they had that close comfortable type of relationship.

"Hey baby! I got you somethinggggg!" She sung all dramatic. Xavier close his books and put them to the side. He grabbed the brown paper bag that his mother was handing to him. He reached inside and pulled out two stussy hoodies. A white one which she was replacing and a yellow and black one. He smiles at his mother who was smiling wide back.

"Thank you Mommy I love you." Xavier told his mother. His mother leaned up and kissed his forehead and then nose.

"Love you too. So can I have the other one?" She said referring to the one that she got makeup on. It came out but it wasn't that crisp white that it came in.

"Yeah mama." Xavier chuckled at how excited that she was.

"Whatcha doing?" She said motioning toward his books. Xavier glanced toward his books.

"Calculus. It's kicking my ass." He mumbled. She gave him a sad look. Her son worked so hard, so hard that he be forgetting to chill and just give himself a break.

"How about," she pulled his designer glasses from off of his face and folded them down. "You come watch keeping up with the Kardashians with me. I missed the last three episodes and I need to catch up. Then we can go to your favorite Italian restaurant and when we get back you can sleep it off and try again tomorrow." Nina suggested making Xavier smile. His mama always had a way of taking his mind off of things.

"Okay. I'm down." Xavier said getting up off the bed.

"Yayyyy." Nina started doing her happy dance. Xavier had to stop her when she started twerking

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

🦄 Tiyanna 🦄

Tiyanna literally dreaded going to school that following Thursday, laiyla hasn't came to school all ever since Monday and she didn't know why. She knew that her and jahmir had made up that same day because she had told her. So why was she not in school? Was it to avoid Havana? Cause that would be just damn selfish. Yanna thought that if she had to sit in Havana's face, then she had to too.

"Hey Aaron, hey Xavier." Tiyanna greeted the two while sitting down at the lunch table. She placed her bag on top of the table and looked over her outfit. She kept it cute but simple an black oversized graphic band tee with a deep v neck cut that she tied up at the bottom, some black fishnet tights, and some black knee high heeled boots. She recently dyed her hair blond so she was popping.

"The hell you got on?" Aaron asked. He completely ignored her greeting, he wanted to know what the hell she had on. Xavier starts to snicker but covers it up with a series of coughs.