17

If you ain't here for love then
don't you dare stay
-6lack

💛 Aaron Campbell 💛

Aaron opened the front door of his home to see Xavier and Roshan on the other side of the door with some Wendy's bags in their hands

Aaron opened the front door of his home to see Xavier and Roshan on the other side of the door with some Wendy's bags in their hands. It had to be a total of four or five bags. Aaron was glad that they thought of him because he didn't feel like cooking him anything and he damn shole didn't want to eat that nasty ass kale pasta that his father's girlfriend had made last night. Like who eats kale pasta? Aaron hadn't even heard of it.

"Wassup Foo! We got you food." Roshan gave Aaron a side hug as Xavier closed the door behind him without even saying a word. After the situation two days ago, Xavier had been....iffy...off. Basically that nigga Haven't been himself and Aaron wanted to know why.

"Thanks I wasn't trying to cook today." Aaron took the two bags that Roshan handed out to him as he eyed Xavier for a quick second.

"Aaron who was at the door." He heard a feminine voice that made him turn his face up in the most disgusting way. He heard her heels on the hardwood floors. Like seriously who wears them things around the house on a damn Saturday.

"Oh Xavier and Roshan heyyy!" She came up beside Aaron and gave each of the boys a hug. Aaron moved back a bit because he couldn't stand being close to this evil ass lady.

"Seriously Aaron. All that kale pasta I made for our family dinner last night and you eat this?" Nicole scoffed with an unpleasant look. She never understand how Aaron could eat so much junk and play sports just fine. He needed to detox if you asked her.

"Fuck I look like eating some kale pasta? And I'm not part of y'all family either." Aaron said as he walked away. He had been upstairs for too damn long, now it was time for him to go back to his part of the house. He didn't fuck with nobody on the top levels. He couldn't wait to go far a fucking way to college.

Nicole looked away sadly as his friends followed his suit. She never understood why Aaron had so much hate for her and his step siblings, she never asked him but she asked his father and he said that Aaron just needed some time to come around but she thinks that the issue is deeper than that.

"Nigga I will never understand why you treat your mom's like that." Roshan shook his head as he chomped on some French fries.

"That ain't my damn mama, she a home wrecking ho', the reason that my parents got divorced in the first place." Aaron snapped. He hated when people just started assuming shit.