23

🎱 Jaxon Rose 🎱

December 2, 2018

Jaxon walked up the marble pathway toward the huge two story home that sat on a whole acre of land. Two gift bags in his hands, he shifted one to the other and rung the doorbell to the home. He heard music coming from inside of the house so he knew that the party was already in first swing and that he was indeed fashionably late.

A minute later the door opened and Chasity stood there with a huge smile on her face and her one year old daughter on her hip.

"Hey Jaxon! Look at you looking all nice. Always fashionably late." Chasity cheesed while stepping to the side and giving him room to step in the door into the warm home.

"You don't look so bad yourself chat. Hey Morgan." Jaxon bent down eye level to the one year old who was obviously happy to see him due to her toothy smile and her reaching out to him.

"Here sit those down and I'll give you Morgan since she's obviously more happy to see you than anyone else." Chasity rolled her eyes playfully. Jaxon sat down the gift bags and chat handed Morgan to him who immediately started bouncing in his arms.

"Jax!" Morgan shouted with a big grin on her face. Jax smiled hard at the little girl's cuteness.

"Girl what you been doing while uncle Jax was gone? You been giving ya mommy and daddy a hard time?" Jaxon questioned the little girl. She started to giggle. "Yes." She finally answered.

"Jax! Nigga where you been?" Hassan came through the foyer with a huge smile on his face. He already had a dose of alcohol in his hand. Hassan was jaxon's best friend, his brother from another mother. They had known each other since the second grade and been tight ever since. They never went a day without talking to each other.

"You know I had to get you a lil sum sum." Jaxon smiled as they shared a side hug due to Jaxon having Morgan in his arm.

"Bro I told you I don't want nun but I 'preciate it."

"Happy birthday! You getting old." Jaxon responded as he watched Morgan pull at his chain around his neck.

"You acting like you not about to turn the same age." Hassan laughed.

"Next year nigga." Jaxon replied.

"You see my gift I got myself in the driveway." Hassan asked referring to his new Lamborghini that he just got himself for his birthday. Hassan was an independent producer and was doing pretty damn good bringing in money, hence the huge home and the Camaro, Ashton Martin, Porsche, Benz truck, and now the Lambo.