04

👅 Yanna 👅

"Yaya come here!" My mother shouted from her room. Placing my book face down that I was currently reading, I dragged myself out of my comfortable bed and strolled out my room and down the hall to my mother's room.

"Ma'am." I dragged out leaning against the door frame of the doorway. I watched her as she sipped ciroc right from the bottle. The damn thing was damn near empty.

"Turn my tv." She said. I have her a "Really" look. The remote was literally sitting a few feet away from her. All she had to do was reach.

"Ma the remote is right there !" I have her a pointed look.

"And?" She have me the same pointed look making me roll my eyes hard. I grabbed the remote and asked her what channel that she wanted to watch. She settled for law and order and I put it in the channel and then placed the remote in the night stand beside her.

I went back to my room and grabbed my phone. I saw the I had a text from jaxon.

Jaxon👑- I bored, I wanna do something today.

Jaxon👑- wyd?

-Yeah I'm bored too, watcha have in mind?

Jaxon👑- shit idk ride around the city like we in love 😂😂.

-Bye jaxon 😂😂

Jaxon👑- I was kidding lmao. But fr, let's do something.

-Okay give me fifteen minutes to get ready.

Jaxon👑- alright babe😜

Smiling from ear to ear, I shook my head and placed my phone on the charger. I then went to my closet and pulled out something to wear.

I decided on a blue bralett lace top and some blue distressed shorts with my gold tie up gladiator sandals.

After I was done with my outfit. I took my shoulder length bone straight hair out it's pony tail and combed through it.

I applied some lip gloss since I don't wear lipstick and things like that and grabbed my phone, charger, and my white cross body bag. I looked out the window to see if jaxon had arrived and he was just pulling into the parking space In front of our apartment.

"Ma! I'm going to Tati's house." I yelled while skipping down the stairs. I didn't even wait for an answer before I left out the door.

Jaxon was leaning against the hood of his car talking to a group of boys that I've always seen in the neighborhood. It was three of them, but I only knew two of their names. Ernijah, Trevor, and the last one named KitKat because he was a chocolate toned man.

I approached the car and they all turned to look at me one by one. Avoiding everyone else's stare I turned to jaxon.

"Hey jaxy Pooh." I sang in a single song voice. Jaxon frowned because he hated when I called him. He said it was a gay name.