Holiday with Stray Kids(3/3)

We all went in the bus and Jisung decided to start a vlive.

"Annyeong Stays!" Jisung said to the camera.

"Wah the viewers are going up. Stays love us that much." Jeongin giggled.

"Well then lets do our intro. 3...2...1 STEP OUT! Hi we are Stray Kids." Chan said and we followed him.

"Everyone lets say hi to stays!" Jisung said.

"Minho." He did the peace sign.

"Hi im I.N, the one who will sink into your hearts." He winked and did a peace sign.

They passed the camera to the others and now it landed to you and Hyunjin. Hyunjin held the camera.

"Hello stays. Im sitting next to my favourite girl for this bus ride." Hyunjin said.

"But you always sit next to her every bus/car ride." Changbin exposed.

You blushed.

"Hi stays. The powerful and sexy dancer Y/n here." You winked.

"But im the powerful dancer in the group." Hyunjin said as he pouted.

"Well im also a main dancer in the group so shhh." You said.

"Your mean." Hyunjin said as he passed the camera to Jisung.

"Im sorry baby." You whispered to Hyunjin and pecked his lips.

"Lets read the comments!" Chan said.

"Oo the stays say that they saw the both of you kissing." Jisung said.

"We werent kissing i pecked his cheek." You said as you blushed.

"They said they dont believe you and that they have screenshots." Chan said.

You sighed and looked at Hyunjin.

"We are still friends it doesnt make a difference cause it was only a peck on the lips. We do this cause we are comfortable like brother and sister." Hyunjin saved you.

"Yeah. We are like brother and sister, nothing more than that." You held Hyunjin's hands for comfort.

They ended the vlive after like 10 minutes later and you guys arrived the airbnb. You stared at the place. We staying at a freaking mansion? It is huge! Wow.

"What? We are staying here?" Woojin said as he rolled his luggage behind him.

"Yup this is your home for the whole 1 week in Hawaii!" The staff said.

There were cameras around filming you as you made your way into the house. You looked everywhere in awe and the cameras caught your shocked look.

"Holy moly! This place. Its beautiful." You said.

"Well we are gonna play a game to see who your roomate will be so lets play the classical rock, paper, scissors." The staff said.

You dropped your luggage and started the game. The roomate plan. There were 5 rooms so 2 peoplr each.

Changbin x Felix
Jeongin x Chan
Seungmin x Woojin
Jisung x Minho
Hyunjin x Y/n

Coincidence? Yeah purposely did it that way. Anyways you went to Hyunjin and hugged him. Roomates with your boyfriend yass. But on camera 'brother'.

You went to your room. It was already decided while you played the game. Once you walked into your room, your mouth dropped. The VIEW. There was a balcony omg! You started jumping around. Hyunjin just giggled at you being so cute.