AAA(Asia Artist Award)

The cover photo will be the death of me Hwang Hyunjin in blue contacts like wtf.
-
You woke up as per normal but Hyunjin wasnt beside you so you went out of the room looking for him. You found him in the living room and Felix sleeping on the foldable table and textbooks.

You assumes they stayed up late night trying to improve Felix's korean. I have to admit Felix has been improving so much since day 1. You decided to shake the both of them awake cause it would be bad if they slept like that.

"Baby wake up." You shook Hyunjin.

"Hmm 5 more minutes." He groaned.

"Your 5 minutes will be like an hour Mr.Hwang." You said.

"Im awake babe." He stretched his arms.

"Go bathe, we have an award show to go to today." You said as you pecked Hyunjin's cheeks.

Hyunjin left and all you had to do was wake Felix up and keep the books. So you shook Felix's shoulder.

"Lee Yongbok wake up." You said in english

Felix almost woke up instantly.

"Never call my Korean name ever again or your dead missy." He pointed at you and went to his room.

You giggled to yourself and went to your room picking out an outfit. After a couple of minutes you chose the dress, you felt arms wrapping around your waist. You turned to the person knowing who it was.

"Yes my prince?" You said.

God the sight of him shirtless and water dripping from his hair. Am i seeing god?(sounds pervetic but....I swear im not tryna make it pervetic dont murder me people)

"I know i look hot but stop staring at me babe." Hyunjin said.

You shook off the pervetic thought.

"Shut up. Now i need to go bathe." You forced yourself out if Hyunjin's grip.

You went to the bathroom and bathed for about 10 minutes(impossible for A/n😂). Once you were done, you dried off and wore on the dress. Lets say you look stunning in it lol.

 Lets say you look stunning in it lol