I am Who Moments

Moments in the i am who era.
-
Fandom Name
It was day when we released the fandom name. Everyone has been waiting. Once we released it on twitter, everyone freaked out. We started up a vlive to talk about it and also random stuff.

You held up the phone and Chan decided to start the greeting.

"Hi stays! We hope you love the name." You said.

You passed the phone to Felix.

"Hello staysss. We hope you like the name staysss. Cause you know stay." Felix said in a valley girl accent.

You rolled your eyes. The rest laughed.

The Unveil 2
So as per normal like the i am not era. You had another unveil. The days before the unveil, you would update the stays. You decided to take a pic with Hyunjin cause why not.

You posted the pic and everyone started screaming. Shipping the both of you. You showed the comments to Hyunjin, granted you had to translate most of them to Korean, Hyunjin laughed. It came to the time where you had to perform so we performed District 9 and all the other songs on the i am not album.

Then we showed some videos. We continued performing after and finally showed my pace. Which was our title song for the album. We performed other songs like Insomnia, Awkward Silence and Voices. Just the ones that had choreo.

Backstage you would be having adrenaline rush. You kept on screaming. Chan had to cover your mouth from screaming so much. You pouted. Then you went to Hyunjin and hugged him, after all he loved your hugs. The Unveil 2 ended pretty quickly and you were now waving to the fans and you started to cry while giving your speech.

"I really wanna thank you guys for supporting me and the guys ever since pre-debut. I remember when Felix and Minho got eliminated, i brought them to my house. They stayed there and kept on thanking me for allowing them to stay at my place. I-I..." You started tearing up, Hyunjin went over to you and calmed you down.

"After that JYP annouced they would be allowed back and i was introduced into the team. I was shocked. I never expected it. I always thought being the only girl in an all guy group would be hard cause fans would put pressure and i would get hated on but i never expected all of you to accept me. T-Thank you." You bawled your eyes out and Stray Kids hugged you.

"Aww our maknae is crying....Y/n-ah dont cry please. Smile for us." Chan said. You wiped your tears and laughed.

"Until we see you again." You said.

"3...2...1...STEP OUT. Thank you." You all bowed and went backstage.

You decided to run a corner and cried there. Hyunjin went over to you hugged placed you on his lap and comforted you.

"Aww you two are like a couple this is cute." Felix said.

"Shut up Felix. We arent dating." You sniffled.

"Haha cute." Jeongin said.

You pouted and hid on Hyunjin chest. He giggled and hugged you.

More random vlives.
Im not really sure if this vlive was in the i am not era or who era i forgot. I have a memory of a goldfish i swear. But somehow i can memorise all 18 NCT members name.

Remember that vlive where that meme was born. The ramen meme yeah. Lets pretend you are in the vlive.

We arrived at the beautiful grassy park. Chan held the phone and started a vlive. Me and Felix carried the stuff and placed the blanket we sat on. Chan decides to run like a 5 year old with the phone while Jeongin chased after him, he also screamed but not the point.