Are You Jealous Jinnie?

"Ayy your so jealous." You pinched Hyunjin's cheeks.
[HOURS BEFORE THIS]
I decided to wake up early today so i could sneak away from Hyunjin. I had a schedule for ID Gangnam, well i have been going out secretly for it cause i want to surprise them with my talents.

After bathing and grabbing something to quickly eat, i quickly put on my shoe and then i heard Chan's voice.

"Y/n where are you going?" Chan asked. Well i guess it wouldnt heard to tell him, after all he is the leader.

"Im going to the set for ID Gangnam. Dont tell anyone else tho." You said. Chan nodded and told you to be safe.

You left the dorm and went to the set of the ID Gangnam. It was the already ending and many people loved the Chemistry between you and Eunwoo. Many fans didnt want the series to end but eventually it would have.

You made your way to the stylist room and set your things down before greeting the stylist and makeup artist.

"Good Morning unnies." You bowed. They bowed back and smiled. You had been given the outfit for the day and the scene so you had changed into that.

 You had been given the outfit for the day and the scene so you had changed into that

After changing into it, they placed a light makeup on your face. You had walked out of the room and saw Eunwoo practicing his script so you sneakily went behind him.

You had jumped on Eunwoo's back and he got jumpscared. You giggled and successfully scared Eunwoo.

"Omg Y/n, you scared me." Eunwoo showed his smile. You giggled.

"Well anyways shall we go to the set?" You said. Eunwoo nodded and the both of you made your way to the nice scenery.

"WAH this place is nice." You screamed. Eunwoo chuckled.

"Well just so you know we will be having our kiss here as Do Kyungseok and Kang Mirae." Eunwoo said. You blushed.

"I know but no hard feelings right after all we did some intense kissing before." You said. Eunwoo nodded.

"I hope your boyfriend will be okay with this once this episode is out." Eunwoo shyly scratched his neck. You giggled.

"Hyunjin is definitely the type to get jealous but he doesnt get mad cause he knows its acting but he will be clingy and desperate." You explained.

"ALRIGHT TO YOUR POSITIONS." The director said.

Me and Eunwoo went to how the scene would start. He was back hugging me and i looked out to the beautiful mountains.

(A/n:I forgot how the scene of the last ID Gangnam went frick. Im sorry if its not exactly the same. I might just make up what happens)

It came to the point where i looked back at Eunwoo and he would peck my lips. I was nervous but its okay its just acting. We kissed and the director cut us.