My Pace(Close up Ver.)

I had to rewatch it cause i forgot most of it but it was worth it to watch again. My babies💞
-
Rewind back to the I am Who era. We were in the practice room ready to record the my pace dance practice. Hyunjin laid on the floor just plain tired. Jeongin and You were playing some games on your phones.

"We are back and we have some milk teas!" Felix shouted.

Basically what happened was all of you were tired from the comeback and on top of that Chan has been working on more songs, planning for another comeback. You yawned cause you were out all day in the studio with 3RACHA helping with the lyrics and producing the soundtracks. You were basically part of 3RACHA as a secret member. Felix is shook.

"Thanks guys. Im so tired." You stretched and walked over to grab a cup of milk tea.

Hyunjin was whipped for you. Once you sat next to Hyunjin, he hugged you. You screamed and laughed.

"Aww the couple are at it again. Stop it, your making us feel like the thirdwheeler." Changbin said.

"Sorry that we are so couple goals." You laughed. Chan and Woojin shook their heads.

"Ok come on lets get ready. We need to practice more. Also we need to record the close-up version now." Chan said. You whined and laid on Hyunjin's lap.

"Come on baby. We can do it. Fighting!" Hyunjin smiled down at you. You stood up and went to your place.

The song started and Felix and Chan started rocking like babies. You stared at them weirdly holding back your laughter. Felix wanted to play patty cake with Chan but Chan messed it up, Felix stared at Chan but the both of them continued with the patty cake.

You came out of nowhere and pushed Changbin since he was in your place of the song. You and Changbin continued to do the dance normally. It came to Jisung's part and he decided to shout at the camera and act cute? I have no idea. It came to Hyunjin's part and we shouted his rap part. He wanted to laugh and he pointed to me.

Seungmin decided to act cute. I laughed at his aeygo. Chan literally became a dragonball z character and shouting like it. Im pretty sure he drank too much milk tea before this.

"Ooo." Chan pointed out.

Thats when i lost it. I tried to keep up with the dance but i was laughing too hard. Jeongin well...he was being his cute self nothing wrong. It came to Minho but he did the Dance The Night Away dance. Twice unnies are shook.

The chorus was for some odd reason quite normal. I always found it satisfying hearing all of our footsteps land exactly on beat.

"OWW." Jeongin's dolphin screetch was heard.

We went crazy. Felix did his fornite dance while i was in the center along with Jisung doing the dance steps.

"Wahhhh." Woojin screamed as he did the moves.

"Oh but." I scratched my head.

Hyunjin's rap part has always been my fav. Being bias i know. But his parts are always the killer parts. He looked at the camera when he did the sexy move. This boy is the death of me seriously. You thought. Then he became giggly. Excuse me duality what?

Changbin decided to act squish even though his part goes hard in the song. Changbin 'punched' Hyunjin and he went flying. Changbin punched the other side and i fell down too. Both me and Hyunjin regretted falling down but went to pur positions.

"Yeah." Jeongin said as he gave the ruddest expression. But he turned back to a crackhead either ways.

"Joguebhal piryo eopseo my pace." Woojin sang along with a very agressive voice. But he gave a peace sign to act cute again.

"Oh chicken." Changbin shouted.
(tbh thats what i heard...I have no idea what Changbin actually said)

I came in the middle and did a solo dance and maybe acted like a crackhead but not the point.

"Aoww." Someone shouted out.(i have no idea who shouted this too XD)

It came to Felix's part and Chan decides to imitate Felix's deep voice. I held in my laughter. Seungmin came out and someone made the nasally dinosaur sound. Seungmin ignored it and continued acting cute. We all laughed.

Jeongin came in front of the camera and acted weird again singing a bit of the song. We went to the formation while Woojin who was in the middle did a finger heart.

"HOO HOO." Jeongin said as he went on the floor.

Woojin and Chan pretended to fight with Changbin in the middle hitting them and laughing like a maniac. I went out and couldnt contain my laughter so i laughed out loud and just continued dancing.

"Nananana." We all sang.

"Just stay in my laNE." Minho got pulled by Chan.

"NANANANA." Again we all sang. The song ended.

Seungmin did a peace sign behind Changbin's head. Felix grabbed Changbin and hugged him.

"WOOO CHANGLIX RISES." You shouted. Hyunjin laughed and hugged you.

"GROUP HUG!!" Chan shouted out and hugged all of us.

The camera crew cut the camera and we were all tired. I went to the couch and laid there, sweating madly. Hyunjin went over and laid on top of you.

"Hyunjin-ah stop im tiny. Your gonna squish me." You said. Hyunjin smiled and pecked your lips.

"My cutie looks hot when shes sweating." He smirked.

"Okay stop that dummy." You flicked his forehead. Hyunjin held his forehead and got off you. The members were laughing.

"Wow for the first time Y/n actually flicked your forehead. She would normally refuse it." Seungmin said.

"Well i didnt bother to but i know he still loves me even if i flick his forehead." You said.

"Alright anyone wants to go out for some barbeque? Its gonna be my tr-" Chan got cut off.

You and Hyunjin grabbed your stuff ready to leave.

"We are ready lets go!" You said.

Chan laughed and all of you went out to have barbeque for the hardwork you all gave.
-
Sorry this is short and i havent updated in like 3 days. Im running out of ideas again rip. Oooo btw the get cool mv is so cute. I wanna cry. Can they please release the dance practice for get cool i wanna learn the dance.
Also i noticed that in Awkward Silence, Hyunjin points out Changbin that he is facing the wrong way but in Get Cool Changbin hits Hyunjin for doing the wrong pose. Am i the only one that notices that? Conspiracy Theories are rising. Shane is shook. Sorry i have been watching his conspiracy theories these past few days😅😂