Instagram(+Story)

=====================●•===========

(A/n: just pretend your in between Jisung and Jeongin😉)  ❤183668 likes

183668 likes.
@real_straykids: We are on Music Bank today. Performing I am You and 편(My Side). Hope stays will enjoy it!- Kim Y/n
#straykids #iamyou #🐱 #10
View all 173623 comments...
@KimSlays: Omg she put 10 as her hashtags. Aww reminds me of Hyunjin. HwangKim is growing stronger than ever!
@OT10isthebest: Omg a new comeback and new style. Y/n slays this era. Yasss queen👑!
===================================
So this will have a short(ok edit more like long) story...ok lets start with it.
Storyline:
You wake up to see your boyfriend, Hyunjin beside you. So how the roomates thing goes down.

Roomates:
Changbin x Chan x Jeongin
Woojin x Minho x Felix
Hyunjin x Jisung x Y/n x Seungmin

Got the roomate plan? Ok so anyways since you did move in with them. There wasnt any space so since Chan did not trust you with Jisung and Seungmin(for reasons purposes. Ok fine lets just say he kicks people in his sleep, idk if thats true but either ways for this series lets say that)he just let you sleep with Hyunjin. Sounds weird but not in that way ya nasties.

So now you wake up everyday to see a sleeping prince next to you. But the problem is he is the hardest to wake up. Also he talks in his sleep but you dont mind.

Im getting sidetracked from the original purpose of the storyline. Ok you woke up to see Hyunjin beside you as always. You wanted to wake him up but he is a heavy sleeper so the only way to wake him up is by planting a kiss on his cheek every morning. Its true weirdly enough he is always wide awake after you do that.

But today you wanted to bathe and change first since you guys had to perform for Music Bank and pretty much you guys had to be there early for the stage mark. You tried to walk away but felt an arm pulling you back.

You turned around to find Hyunjin pulling at you. Not wanting to wake up the others just yet, you whispered to Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin...I need to go bathe and prepare breakfast for the others. Plus we need to get ready, we have to go to Music Bank and perform for Stays."

Hyunjin hummed and reluctantly let go of your hand.

"Thank you." You whispered quietly and pecked Hyunjin's cheek.

You made your way to bathroom and got ready. Blow dried your hair. Wore the the outfit for 편(My Side).

 Wore the the outfit for 편(My Side)