KCON Thailand PT 2

This is gonna be more of a like HwangKim couple interaction thing. So yeah prepare for some fluffy stuff😂
-
"Talker ya! Do you think Y/n and Hyunjin look good together?" Jisung asked the camera.

He made the camera nod.

"Ahh talker knows best. Y/n Hyunjin talker wants you two to date!" Jisung annouced.

"Talker..I hate to break it to you but me and Hyunjin are like siblings so no we arent gonna date." You said bluntly.

"Your breaking Talker's heart Y/n...Now talker is sad." Jisung said as he pouted.

"Fine fine...But we arent really dating but we can pretend alright talker?" Jisung made the camera nod.

"Hyunjinnie~~I want your snack plsss" You pleaded with your aeygo voice.

Hyunjin wanted to scream right there cause his girlfriend was so cute but we tried to keep calm.

"Sure princess, here you go." He said as he fed you the pocky stick.

The other 00 liners screamed at you two being so cute together.

"Owww..my ears guys! Talker is gonna be deaf too if you guys shout like that." You pouted.

"Sorry but you two act as if you two are actually dating like its so cute!!!" Felix stated.

"Yeah ok sure got that Felix. This hasnt been the multiple times you said that about us." Hyunjin said.

"But its true...Aish whatever keep denying you two like each other its fine. Talker lets just leave those two to realise they like each other shall we." Felix talked to the camera.

You and the 00 liner arrived at the airport. Oh man time to get through the crowd of people and well photographers.

After like 10 minutes, we arrived at the gate and scanned our tickets to board the plane. Like fate again i sat next to Hyunjin and it was us two alone. They passed me the camera to record my point of view and i gadly took it.

"Hi! This is the Y/n cam and today we have a special guest. Ta-da its Hyunjin oppa!" You said.

"Hyunjin oppa 'v', show them your 'v' pose pls." You pleaded Hyunjin.

"Do you want to see me do it or is it for the fans?" Hyunjin asked curiously.

"I dont know. I just want the stays to be fed with your handsome face." You said innocently.

"Aish you. Stop being so cute maknae." He kissed your cheeks.

"Ahh Hyunjin oppa stop..We stopped acting like a couple already."

"But what if i dont want to?" Hyunjin asked.

"Well we arent together so why act like one? And can i pls have another pocky, i havent ate breakfast yet since we rushed out of the house just now." You asked Hyunjin.

He gave you the pocky and you took it in your mouth but Hyunjin bit the other side. He stared into your eyes before biting the pocky more, you stayed there frozen but you realise the camera was on so you broke the pocky so Hyunjin wouldnt actually kiss you.

"Hyunjin oppa~ We arent a couple stop it..I was really hungry and you ate most of my pocky stick!" You faked the anger but you were pretty much satisfied that you pissed Hyunjin off by breaking the pocky before he got to kiss you.

"But wanna do it like those dramas i watched." He played along.

"Find a girl that you can do that with next time instead of your member dummy." You stated.