Acting?

You were once again shook to by someone. The supposed person shook you repeatedly till you groaned out of frustration.

"Jeongin...I wanna sleep." You groaned turning to face the wall.

"No! I want you to explain this article." Jeongin said.

"Huh what article." You turned to look at Jeongin.

"THIS." He pointed his phone.

------------------------------------------------------
Big News
------------------------------------------------------

Kim Y/n the only girl in the group, Stray Kids, decided to be the newest drama called 'ID Gangnam Beauty'. This show is said to be aired on 27 July and the male character is none other than Astro's Cha Eunwoo. We hope that Y/n and Eunwoo will definetely bring the webtoon characters to real life! Looking foward to the collaboration.
===================================

"Oh surprise?" You said as you finished reading the article.

"Y/n why didnt you tell me?" Jeongin said.

"Well i wanted to surprise you guys but...it was ruined." You said sighing.

"Its fine Y/n. Im just proud of you." Jeongin hugged you.

"Do the others know about it?" You asked.

"Umm by others you mean Hyunjin right? Cause if so yeah. Also the other members know about it." Jeongin said.

"It will be aired on my birthday so thats good i guess." You said.

"Hmm but you guys start production when?" Jeongin asked.

"Oh last week. They wanted to start quick. We did 2 episodes already." You said.

"Wah that was quick. Im so proud! So is there a kiss scene?" Jeongin smirked.

"Well...Yeah in the later episode." You said.

"Oof Hyunjin is gonna be mad!" Jeongin said.

"Why would he we arent dating." You said.

(A/n:This is before you and Hyunjin were dating if you were confused. You two got together like a few months after the drama aired)

"But...Have you not seen him staring at you for so long?" Jeongin said.

"I-I dont know..." You blushed thinking about the times you caught him staring at you.

"Wait your blushing.....DO YOU LIKE HYU-" You covered Jeongin's mouth.

"Jeongin dont need to be so loud..." You said.

"Well sorry. But you do like him right." He smirked.

"Fine..yes but shhhh pls." You said.

"Hehe your secret is safe with me bestie." Jeongin said.

"Chan is calling us to the living room lets go." You said.

"Ahh i presume a vlive." He said.

We went to the living room and just like jeongin said yup they started a vlive.