Weekly Idol 2/2

A continued ver. of part 1
-
"Ok so even though you guys lost the rollercoaster game. You will make another appearance and do it again." The mcs said.

"We lost?" Minho shouted.

"Yes!" We all said.

"Its okay even though, you lost. We have another game, Random Play Dance!" The mcs annouxed and we cheered.

"Y/n are you okay you seem to be tired." The mc saw you panting. You giggled.

"Yeah i fine. Just slightly tired." You said. Hyunjin hugged you so you would feel less tired.

"Are you two always close?" The mcs suddenly asked.

"Yeah they are. Hyunjin loves our 2 maknaes a lot but he loves Y/n way more." Chan explained.

"So you guys are like siblings?" The mcs asked.

"Umm maybe more than that." You blushed when you said that.

"Woahhh! Stays are going to go crazy." The mcs said.

"She meant we are really close siblings, not that type of relationship." Hyunjin explained before he blushed too.

"Ok we are getting distracted how about we start. But first the thing is if you fail, we heard Woojin's finger flicks are painful?" The mcs said.

"Yeah, it is powerful and it dents your head. It also echoes." Jisung explained.

"Ahh well if you win you get the coupon. But if you lose you get Woo-flicked. Music cue!" The mcs said.

It started playing grr. and i was added later on so i didnt have to go out just yet and i also i didnt have any lines in grr.

"Why arent you in the formation?" The mcs asked.

"I was added later on so i didnt really have a part in this song." You shouted. The mcs understood. It started playing Hellavtor.

I ran to my position. Jeongin made a mistake. It started playing I am YOU. Hyunjin made a mistake this time and it was a fail. Hyunjin was not excited. Woojin flicked Hyunjin and Hyunjin fell down. I went over to hug him.

After that we started again and it played I am YOU. We all focused. Then it played My Pace. It seemed okay. It played Grr again and we got the hang of it. Well i went out again cause im not in the formation. It played Awkward Silence and it was fun. Jeongin shouted cause he was tired.

It played District 9 and im already out of it. The music stopped. We were all clueless.

"Random Play Dance, success!" We jumped.

"Meal Tickets!" We cheered.

"Time to show your charms, 'Be Mine' Time!"

"You will learn about your unknown alter ego." We laughed.

"Last time Monsta X's Jooheon made a perfectly charming video."

"So i will pick 4 members to do the aeygo thing."

Dead awkward silence*kaw kaw*

"Why are you all avoiding eye contact?"

"I pick Hanlix, Y/n and Hyunjin." The mcs said.

Jisung went up and performed a weird version of the aeygo song and we all laughed at the unexpected version.

"That was shocking."

"The next member Felix, is known for his baby voice."

"He is really good at that." We all said.