Rainfall

Album Name: RainfallAlbum Concept: Sexy but Ballet type of danceAlbum Description:This album is about a girl who is finding out what she wants in life

Album Concept: Sexy but Ballet type of dance
Album Description:
This album is about a girl who is finding out what she wants in life. Whether it being money, a relationship or just living life to the fullest. On her journey throughout, she meets a boy who she wants them to stay. Hence, the song title STAY.
The boy ends up not falling in love with her and running away from her so she becomes sad and all that she has is the rainfall to comfort her on a rainy day.
-Y/n

Song Names:

STAY ft Hyunjin- Lyrics written by Y/n
Composed by 찬,한,창빈 and Y/n

Into You- Lyrica written by Y/n
Composed by 찬,한,창빈 and Y/n

Love U ft Felix and I.N- Lyrics written by Y/n
Composed by 찬,한,창빈 and Y/n

Thanks- Lyrics written by Y/n and 찬
Composed by 찬,한,창빈 and Y/n

Hann(한)/Alone - Lyrics written by Y/n
Composed by 찬,한,창빈 and Y/n

What are each song about.

STAY: honestly, it really is about like i said wanting the guy to stay with us. It also features Hyunjin's rap as the guy in this song. I kinda actually made this song a long time ago before we got together because i wanted Hyunjin to stay with me forever*queue the interviewer dying in the background*

Into You: Ah this song was inspired by my favourite overseas artist Ariana Grande. My favourite song from her is Into You and i loved listening to it while i was kinda in love with Hyunjin.

Love U: This song is more upbeat then the others cause i didnt want the album to be plain boring so i brought along Jeongin and Felix into this song since they are the fun people in the group. I had a blast making this song. Its basically just about loving the person.

Thanks: this song is kind off to thank the person person for being there whenever they needed. Its more towards the sad part because in the mv the guy told her that he didnt like him in that way so the song is to represent that shes thanking him for all the times they have been together.

Hann: I basically was kinda sad when i wrote this song cause 1. My food was cold, 2. Hyunjin didnt help me finish writing the lyrics and 3. I dont really know. Haha. This song actually explains for itself cause after the guy left her shes all alone. The dance to this song is also quite sexy haha and Chan oppa hates me for it(sorry for using the 'oppa' i cringe but Y/n is korean so i need to write it)

Teaser Images: