Dingo(Mafia)

Rip i know this is I am Who era but i started this book later so im gonna have to catch up some stuff for i am who.
-
Outfit for today.

We were all currently at the Dingo Music place

We were all currently at the Dingo Music place. They wanted us to record a game of Mafia while we do our choreo. I met up with Hyunjin and we went to get our makeup done.

"Nice outfit babe." Hyunjin looked at you. You smiled.

"Thank Hyunjin." You thanked him.

"I never knew you had a nice body?" Hyunjin said.

"Well i do cause i work out anyways stop being a creep and staring at me Hyunjin." You giggled.

"Well your mine so i can stare." He stuck his tongue out.

We went out of the makeup room and met up with the rest. Then we were insturcted to sit on the floor, the cameras started rolling.

"The Mafia Dance will start now! Everyone please lower your head." We lowered our heads. The mafia was chosen between all 10 of us.

"Mafia, please raise your head and check the identity of the each other." I didnt raise my head cause i wasnt the mafia.

The game started and we were all in our positions. It went smoothly so far. Jisung was taking it seriously and looking around for any suspects. Then when it was Hyunjin's part he looked around and stared at Changbin.

"Its not me." Changbin denied.

Jeongin looked around for the mafia. Jisung started laughing. When it was the chorus Jisung forgot to do the steps while looking for the mafia.

"Its really not me." Jisung said.

The first half was down and we had to vote who was the mafia.

"Its not me!" Jisung said.

"Okay~" Woojin replied.

"Its not me, really not me." Jisung repeated.

"Somehow I danced wrongly without myself knowing!" Jisung stated.

"Lets choose Han and Changbin hyung." Hyunjin said.

"I feel like they are not it." You said.

"Just listen to me once please." Jisung said.

"When my part came out, its a part where I came up in the front bur this kid got it wrong, so its clearly him and thats it." He said as he pointed at Jeongin.

"Which part?" Jeongin denied. Jisung was in distressed.

"Should i bring the camera and show you?" Jisung said.

"Tell me where did i get it wrong?" Jeongin provoked.

"Ah...Its this kid! Its this kid! Im not!" Jisung said as he was lost for words.