Q&A with Y/n

*knock knock*
"Hmm?" I groaned and rubbed my eyes opened. After doing so i told the person to come in. It was the director and a few other staff, they started filming me.

"Y/n-ah today we are going to have a q&a with you so today will be your self-cam. Well that is unless other members join in." You nodded still in a sleeping trance but you knew what they informed you.

"Stays~Im going to get my makeup and get ready. I look horrible in the morning so im sorry if i look bloated." You sensed someone moving beside you.

"Y/n why are you talking to nothing?" Hyunjin hugged your waist. You giggled and whispered.

"The cameras are rolling." Hyunjin got up quickly.

"Oh hi...I didnt know." Hyunjin said. You giggled.

"Well lets continue after i get ready. See you later stays." You covered the camera. The directors stopped recording.

"Jagi, why were they recording?" Hyunjin asked. You smiled.

"Its a Q&A session for me. Unless you wanna join and be nosy." You said. Hyunjin glared at you then attacked you with a hug.

"Aish stop i need to bathe. I smell horrible after the practice yesterday." You whined. Hyunjin reluctantly let you go. You quickly ran to the bathroom and bathed after that changed into this.

Yes i know its questionable but lets go with it unless you dont really like it cause its too revealing then pretend you wore a jacket or something

They started recording after you did your makeup.

"Okay so what is the question?" You asked the directors and staff. Hyunjin came out of nowhere back hugged you.

"Stays want to know who are you closest too in Stray Kids?" The staff said. You pretended to think.

"What do you think stays? I mean i have seen compilations of me and Hyunjin together. Plus im dating him so...Who do you think?" You giggled.

"Me!" Hyunjin said. You hit his arm playfully.

"Dont tell them the answer dummy." You giggled.

"Moving on, what are your fav songs currently?" The staff asked.

"Hmm, currently i discovered a new Kpop boy group called ATEEZ. I heard Changbin was close to one of them. I love their debut song Pirate King cause it has a nice beat and the moves yes please. Who knows i might do a cover." You winked.

"Next question, what is your fav past time thing to do?"

"Hmm mostly i like to squish Hyunjin's cheeks as a past time but i love dancing mostly." You said.

"We are the dancing couple." He winked. You rolled your eyes.

"If you were stranded on a deserted island, what will you do and bring?"

"I would most likely practice on my singing and rapping skills then start randomly dancing to our songs. I will also bring Hyunjin so i could dance with him, maybe a speaker too." You giggled.

"Hey im not an object!" Hyunjin said. You pecked his cheek.

"You may not be an object but your mine so thats final." Hyunjin blushed.

They had asked you a few more questions before you had to leave for dance practice.

"Aww i have to go now stays bye!" You waved to the camera. Hyunjin dragged you into the room and grabbed your stuff.

"Okay lets get ready for a new comeback." You said. Hyunjin smiled and pecked your forehead.

"We should work hard for stays." Hyunjin said. You nodded.

"Of course." You and Hyunjin walked to the JYP practice room together.
-
This was filler chapter for you guys cause i felt bad for not posting in a while. Short and sweet? I guess haha well i will hopefully be able to upload better content soon.