I am You(Halloween Ver.)

This dingo is extremely funny lol. Almost laughed extremely loud as i watched it.
-
Today we were told to visit the building for dingo. They said we were supposed to film the 'I am You' dance practice. The cool version they said so i started thinking it would probably have a twist to it.

Right now we are on the way to the building.

^^Your outfit for the day^^

I sat next to Hyunjin and we just talked like normal couples do. About 20 minutes later, we arrived at the building.

"Oh my god i have a bad feeling about why all of a sudden they are asking us to come here." You said.

"Y/n...just pretend its another normal average schedule." Chan said.

"Well dont blame me if my gut feeling was right." You said.

Stray Kids walked into the room where they were told to film the dance practice. The cameras were set up. We were in the make-up room cause we needed to get our makeup done.

"Eww i thought we were doing only boys why is there a girl here." One of the makeup artist gossiped but you heard it.

"Cause i am. Im a member on a boy group. Whats wrong with that huh?" You said.

"Well thats because girls are too soft to be in a guy group." The makeup artist scoffed.

"Yeah we will see about that Miss.Carol." You said.

You walked out of the room and met up with the guys. They walked pass the makeup room you were in and overheard what the makeup artist said about you. They were furious but when they heard you roast the makeup artist boy were they proud especially Hyunjin.

"Oh hey. Guys i was wondering where you." You said.

"Well we are here now. Are you ok? We overheard what that makeup artist said." Chan said with a worried look.

"Chan oppa. Im fine, i simply dont really care about them hating on me. I understand its better if i join a girl group cause im a girl but she underestimated my dancing abilities. Oh shes so gonna get it." You said.

"Ok enough. We are here to film a dance practice not a boxing match." Hyunjin joked.

"Alright come on lets go." You said.

All of you got into the positions. They started rolling and playing the song. As Chan started singing, the alarm went. Knew it.

Jisung jumped out of fear. The rest were all clueless, i was just poker face.

"Hi Stray Kids, we are here today for you guys to film a Halloween version of 'I am You'. We have set up a rack of clothes. Please choose one now and you have 10 seconds to put it on and after 10 seconds the song will be played. It starts NOW." The annoucement said.