I am You(Close Up Ver.)

Realised i never made a My Pace(Close up ver.) with Y/n. Ok after this i will😂
-
I woke up in the morning and quickly went to shower. I grabbed an outfit and ran to the bathroom, closed the door and undressed myself. Stepping the shower, i started singing randomly maybe on occassions rapping too.

It came to a point where i subconsiciously started rapping and singing to 'I am You'. After showering, i dried myself and wore on the outfit.

 After showering, i dried myself and wore on the outfit

^^The outfit and the hat too^^

I went out to the bathroom and placed my towel to dry somewhere. I noticed everyone left me without bothering to wake me up. I pouted and just went out of the dorm alone, walking to the entertainment and walking to the practice room.

"OPPA YOU NEVER WOKE ME UP!" You shouted at Chan.

"Which one are you calling for?" Changbin asked.

"Who else the 'responsible' leader." You said.

"Sorry Y/n, we didnt wanna wake up the sleeping beauty." Chan smiled.

"Urgh but i need to practice, after all i am in the dance line." You folded your arms.

"Cute, come on lets practice." Hyunjin pulled your arms.

"Aish these two. Stop being so cute together. Its starting to get cringy." Seungmin said.

"Shut up snail. I love my Hyunjin and we are cute together, you cant deny that." You said.

"FACTS." Jeongin shouted.

"Ok kids get into your position. We need to record the actual dance practice before doing to chill and relaxed one." Chan said.

We got into our positions and the song started. I kinda messed up so we had to redo it again. Changbin whined but he cooperated. In about 10 minutes later, we done with the choreo and we all fell down cause we were tired.

"Wow that has been the most tiring thing i have ever done." Jeongin panted hard.

Staff came with the talker camera.

"Hi talker...I-I omg ok im too tired to talk now. We are currently resting after doing the dance and im out breath." You said.

"Talker doesnt she look cute without makeup on?" Hyunjin smiled.

"Dear god no. Do you want to see me covered in pimples? I look ugly noo." You said.

"But its cuteee." Hyunjin hugged you.

"Talker help me." You said dramatically.

The staff moved over to record Jisung and Minho. Hyunjin still managed to hug you.

"Babe~~Let me go i cant breathe..." You said and Hyunjin let go.

"Come here..." Hyunjin dragged you.