ASC with Kim Y/n(1/2)

Ok so im not really sure whats gonna happen in the ASC with Stray Kids for 'I am You' era but im gonna base this off what happened in the last ASC they went to so the 'I am Who' era.
-
I woke up. Hyunjin still beside me. I went to the bathroom and got changed.

 I went to the bathroom and got changed

^^the outfit your wearing^^

You went out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen to just make some grilled cheese. When you went to the kitchen, there was no more bread left so you just left out a note on Chan's phone.

Channie oppa, im gonna run to the mini mart and buy some stuff there. Just text me if you want anything from the store. Dont worry im wearing my mask and wearing something warm so i wont get cold.
-Love your fav dongsaeng, Y/n♡

After sticking it to Chan's phone, you grabbed your valuables and mask. After that, went out of the dorm to the mini mart just 10 minutes away from the dorm.

Once you arrived, you went to grab a basket and the list that you brought. First you went to the section for the bread and grabbed it. Next you went to the section filled with snacks, grabbed your lays chips and seungmin's fav snacks. You grabbed any snack for the rest since they werent picky on the snacks. There was a notification on your phone.

(A/n: ok i know Hyunjin uses an android but lets just pretend he has an iphone lol)

You rolled your eyes and continued shopping until Hyunjin decided to scare you.

"Boo!" Hyunjin said.

"Hyunjin you scared me! Dont do that ever." You said.

"Alright fine, anyways is this all your buying?" Hyunjin asked.

"Hmm, one more thing actually two. My chocolate milk and Jeongin's strawberry milk." You said.

"You are a child Y/n." Hyunjin said as he pinched your cheeks.

"Well im Stray Kids' child so all 9 of you take care of me." You said.

"Your not wrong there. Ok lets go find the milk and get back to the dorm. We have to leave in like an hour." Hyunjin said.