A "Normal" Day in Y/n's Life

So wondering why i placed "..." marks in the title? Well we all know living with Stray Kids will never be dull or normal so yeah.
-
A normal life with Y/n. Yes that will be the vlive title and start!

"Oh is anyone coming in?" You said.

The viewers were coming in so you greeted.

"Hi stays! Its Y/n. I decided to do a surprise vlive cause i know you guys missed me doing vlives alone." You said.

Comments:
She looks good without makeup on.
Yas queen is back
I bet the members are gonna burst into her vlive.
Where are the others?

"Ahh the others are well they went out to buy some groceries." You said.

You gasped.

"Noo theres a huge pimple. Guys im so sorry that i look horrible now. I should wear a light makeup to cover up this huge pimple. Hold on."

Comments:
She shouldnt be apologising for having a pimple, she doesnt deserve us.
Aww sweetie its fine. Everyone doesnt mind.
Your beautiful without makeup tho.

You grabbed the phone.

"or do you wanna see my makeup routine?"

"Well then i normally dont use much makeup cause to be very honest." You paused and whispered.

"I dont know how to use makeup." You smiled.

"Yeah i exposed myself, i usually let the proffesionals do my makeup. If i do my own makeup, i will make myself look like a clown." You giggled.

"Well i know how to apply foundation, mascara and lipstick and thats about it but i love going all natural cause makeup is only neccesary for important things. But if you wanna wear makeup its up to you cause its your face and prefences" You said.

Comments:
Queen is educational.
Intellectual
I agree with Y/n
Yass queen.

"Thank you for the nice comments. Oh they are back. My time to have a quiet house is over." You sighed

Comments:
Queen cant even stan the her own members
Omg are they really noisy?
Psshh knew they would still be noisy off camera.
Stray Kids exposed by Y/n.

The door opened.

"Y/n, what are you doing." Hyunjin came over to hug you.

"Hyunjin im live." You said pointing to the camera.

"Oh hello stays!" He waved.

Comments:
HwangKim is back!
Yasss now kiss
The prince and princess duo
YASS THE SUPERIOR SHIPPP

"Well this was supposed to be a solo live," You glared at Hyunjin "But this prince decides to disrupt my vlive."

Comments:
Did she just call him prince?
Holy shit yass queen knows his nickname.
When queen acknowledges the prince

Hyunjin pouted.

"You know you shouldnt try to make my geart flutter right Hyunjin?" You said while looking into the phone reading the comments.

"And what is that supposed to mean jagi." He smirked.

You turned to him and he leaned closer. You backed away.

"You are cheesy Hyunjin and also dont try to be flirty with me cause we arent dating." You pointed your finger at him.

Comments:
AWWW NO Y/N DONT REJECT HYUNJIN'S LOVE
HWANGKIM NOOO YOU ALMOST KISSED
I bet they will kiss off camera