Café Visit And Missing Clothes

Start from the beginning

"Not much...My Mother started up YouTube. That's about it. Do you want to know anything about me?" She replied. I sat back and thought about it for a while. After thinking for around fourty seconds, I nodded and started to ask her the four questions that I had in mind.

"At the moment, what is your favourite song?" She pondered for around five seconds before answering.

"Soul sister by Train. It's one of my favourite." Sqaishey said, twiddling her thumbs.

"Hobbies? What do you like to do?"

"Well, I really like rock climbing." Rock climbing. The word gave me the shudders. I hated rock climbing. The last time I did it I was five, and at some hoilday resort. Me and my sister Netty were having a race to see who could get to the top first when my harness broke on one side and I fell to the floor from ten feet up. The pain I was in was horrible when It happened. Mainly because I broke nearly every single bone in the left side of my body. Some nights I still wake up screaming, clutching the left side of my ribs, drenched in sweat. One time, when I was around Squid's house, the nightmare happened and well...Drinking five glasses of water before bed wasn't really the best option in the world. 

"Have you got a...Boyfriend?" Face. Now a horrible bright red colour.  

"I-I broke up with him two weeks ago. Yea, he used to hit me...And such. But I'm single now!" Sqaishey muttered. Jeez, I had no idea that her ex-boyfriend used to hit her. If I was her boyfriend-No! No I don't have a crush on her! It's-It's stupid! Ugh! "You?" It took me five seconds to relise she meant that if I had a girlfriend.

"Nope. Last one I had was in...2009. Her name was Meline. She did the same thing really. Yet I couldn't really...Really talk about it because...I was sure that my friends were going to make fun of me. Because, you know, I wasn't really that tough to stand up to a freaking female..." Sqaishey leaned over the table and pulled me into a hug. Even though it took me by suprise, it was really nice. 

*Time Skip To When They Had Finished Their Drinks*

Me and Sqaishey stood up and walked out of the resutrant, the cold winter snow quickly soaking though our thin clothing. Her whole body was shaking. I shaikly wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her slightly closer to me. Much to my luck she took it a friendly way, not a more-than-friends way. Even though I did kind of wish that me and Sqaishey were more than friends...I wasn't even going to try and deny it any more. I had a big, fat crush on a girl who I met, like, two months ago. I mean, most people wouldn't blame me, right? Right? Sqaishey was extremely pretty, cute, yet she had that look about her which made you not want to mess with her. 

When we walked into my tiny apartment that I happened to share with Squid, I started showing Sqaishey around. It only took around five minites, as we only had a maximin of five rooms. Living room, kicthen, bathroom, and two bedrooms. It meant that Sqaishey would have to sleep on the sofa but she didn't seem to care that much. I still felt terrible. Not only because she had to sleep on the sofa in the living room, that happened to be right next to the door, but because of everything that had happened since she got here. My oversleeping cauing her mutiple panic attacks, her getting soaking wet on the way to the café, and now this. 

"Stampy..." Sqaishey asked, trailing off slightly. 

"Yea, what's up?" I replied, sitting down on the sofa. 

"C-Could I use your shower?" 

"Sure! You remember where it is right?" She nodded, thanked me, before grabbing her bag and walking into the bathroom. As soon as she closed the door I walked into my bedroom, unplugged my Xbox, carried it back to the living room, and plugged it back in again. Once I had loaded up a new survival world I paused the game so the time of the day in the game wouldn't change. When the game was paused I ran back to my bedroom and grabbed some thin blankets, pillows, and two of my best contollers. One of them was a controller from the Halo Xbox set, and the other one was one of the others was Skyrim themes controller that Squid gave to me. Well...'Gave'..Okay I took him from him. 

I brought the contollers back to the living room and placed it on the low down coffee table. When Sqaishey was going to come out of the shower, I thought that it would be a good idea to have a gaming night. By what I learnt, her Xbox recently broke so she couldn't play any Minecraft on her Xbox for the last three days. Instead of playing her Xbox she would also send me direct messages on Twitter, wanting to talk about random stuff.  Even though she would tweet me at midnight, I still loved every message I got. 

Sqaisheys POV

I sat on the edge of the toilet and pulled out my small diary. If I didn't write in this thing every single day I would feel terrible.Yet...I didn't to write anything about the bad things that had happened today...Only the good thing. I pressed the black pen down on the light creme paper and watched as the dark black ink made a small, perfect circle on the page. At that moment I suddenly knew what I was going to write. The only thing I needed to do is make sure Stampy didn't find it. 

Dear Diary, 

                    Today I travelled on a train for two hours to vistit my close friend Stampy Cat. The trip didn't really go down well to be honest. Stampy was around two hours late and I had around three panic attacks. Luckily, when he did come, we went to the nearby café and brought some drinks to warm us up and calm us down slightly. We did ask each other some questions, one of them being about boyfriends and girlfriends. That was akward...Mainly because...I have a huge crush on Stampy. I can't help it! He is just so cute and adorable! I can't help but have a massive crush in him! Ughh!! 

Anyway, in a minite I am going to take a shower and hopefully not get hypothermia. That would just be horrible. A few events on this first day had already been bad...And getting hypothermia would be even worse. One thing I want to do on this trip is somehow tell Stampy that I had a crush on him. It would be hard, but I had to do it! If I didn't...Then I would most likely be stressed whenever I spoke to him...Wish me luck. 

              ~Sqaishey

 I closed my diary shut, slipped it at the bottom of my bag, and slipped into the shower. Once I had finished in the boiling hot shower I jumped out, grabbed my towel that I brought, wrapped it around me and was about to walk out when I remembered that Stampy, or Squid, if he was home, would have the chance of seeing me. Yet...Yet I had left my clothes in a small pile in the corner of the living room, as they needed to air dry. They needed to air dry because the rain water somehow soaked though my bag and all of my clothes got the most damaged. Dammit! There was really no other choice but to wait until Stampy went into his room, so I could slip into the living room, grab my PJ's, and slip into the bathroom without him noticing me. 

My fingers opened the door an inch and I peeked out. Stampy was in the living room, reading some kind of book. The second before I completly closed the door we made eye contact. No...Why must this happen? I shut the door compeltly and listened to him walk out of the living room, and stop outside of the bathroom. Was he waiting for me to get out? Sighing, I opened the door a crack again. 

"You okay Sqaishey?" He asked. I felt my face go bright red. Did he notice! Jeez...If I did manage to tell him that I had a crush on him I wouldn't be shocked if he told me that he already knew or something like that. "Sqaishey?" 

"Oh, yea...My-My clothes. Could-Could you get them...Please?" Stampy quickly walked back into the living room, and was about to grab my PJ's, when he backed away slightly and walked back over to me. 

"Sorry Sqaishey...They're not dry just yet. Umm...Do you want me to put them into the dryer? In the meantime you could wear my bathrobe if you want." He said, staring at the ground slightly. I noticed that his face was going a little bit red as well. Could he have a crush on me as well? No...No thats dumb! 

"Oh...Sure...Thanks..." I stuttered. He gave me a warm smile before grabbing all of my clothes, walking into the kicthen and well...Putting them into the dryer. Hopefully they wouldn't take too long. Then again, Stampys robe was probably the warmest thing I have ever worn in my life. 

....................................
Two chapters in one day?! The other chapter I posted is the love story BTW...So yea! See you tommorow guyss