Chapter 47

i told you to pick wisely, right? but you guys didn't listen. i'm giving you guys the chances to change your votes on the poll. delete your comment on your first pick, then comment on the book that you want. that is, if you want to change your votes. if not, then don't comment anything. just please don't tell others/in the comment section the pairings, okay? if you do, i'm sorry but i have to block/report you.

third to the last chapter!

----------

Chapter 47

Two weeks later...

"Do you think that they could still forgive me?" Haejin asked, sighing. She looked outside, waiting for their plane to take off.

It's currently 6 in the evening, and 2 am in Korea. They'll arrive at around 2 in the afternoon (KST).

Jaemin looked at her, "What? Why? You didn't even do anything."

Haejin sighed, "I caused so much trouble. Running away from you, breaking up with you... Sohyun, too. I also need to apologize."

"Love, you didn't do anything wrong. Plus, they all know what happened! And what's with Sohyun?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't know, I just feel like I have to apologize to everyone." She said.

"What do you want to do the moment we arrive?" He asked.

"Do they know that we'll arrive today?" She asked.

Jaemin shook his head, "No.. but Jisung does."

"Can we go to practice? I wanna surprise them."

Jaemin nodded, "Alright, if that's what you want. For now, sleep. It's 6pm and 2am there. Plus, I might have a little surprise at the airport."

Haejin raised a brow but shrugged the thought off anyways.

"Alright," She leaned her head on Jaemin's shoulder. "Thank you."

"For what?" He asked.

"For staying with me. I even broke up with you but heck, you even followed me here in Canada." She said.

A smile was creeping on his face, "Yah, you don't need to thank me. If someone was in my position, I bet they'd do the same too."

Haejin sighed, "Love you."

"Love you too."

****

"Jisung-ah!!!!!" Haejin immediately ran towards her bestfriend the moment she saw him at the airport.

Jaemin laughed, "I suggest you back off for a while, Love."

Haejin raised a brow and looked at Jaemin, "What? I'm just hugging my bestfriend. Wait, don't tell me you're jealous?"

Jaemin shook his head, "Not me. But someone might be."

Haejin heard a cough behind her. She immediately tensed up, wondering who it might be.