Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"Do you guys still have plans on going back? I swear to God, you're really missing out." Haejin said in front of the camera. She's currently talking to her co-members via video call.

"My flight will be later afternoon," Yui said.

"My flight's tomorrow." Xiurong answered.

Meanwhile Eunji, Soeun and Junghee, went to their respective provinces for vacation.

"I'll be back before you know it." Eunji said, laughing.

"Me too." Soeun and Junghee said.

"Fine. Just be here a week before the retreat, okay? There will be some drills and training." Haejin said.

"Retreat? What retreat?" Eunji asked.

"Wait, you guys aren't informed? Crap." Haejin said.

"Wait, what the hell even is happening there?" Eunji asked.

"So uhm, on the 4th of February until the 8th, we will go on a retreat together with our sunbaes and hoobaes. We're all grouped into six." Haejin explains.

"Continue.."

"Eunji-unnie and Xiurong, you belong to Group C. My brother is your team leader." Haejin answered.

"Haejin-unnie! Who are our groupmates?" Xiurong asked.

"Here, wait... uhm, J-Min, Yesung, Taeyeon, Jonghyun, Krystal, Sehun, Yeri, Johnny, Mark, Sohyun and Chasung sunbaenims and hoobaenims." Haejin sighed.

"That Sohyun girl will be in our group? You've got to be kidding me." Eunji said, shaking her head.

Haejin sighed, "At least try to be nice to her, unnie. Or if you really don't want to, try to have zero interactions with her."

"That would be rude, though." Junghee commented.

Eunji sighed, "True, though. But I can't promise that I would be really nice towards her, Haejin-ah." She said.

Haejin nodded, "I understand. The president will understand you too."

Eunji raised a brow, "What?"

"He knows about her attitude." Haejin said, sighing.

"EHHHHHH?!" / "JINJJA?!"

Haejin nodded.

"Woah, I can't believe this." Soeun said exasperatedly.

"Even if he knows, still, you have to be nice towards her." Haejin said.

"Says the one who really want to beat the hell out of her." Eunji snickers.

Haejin rolled her eyes, "Unnie!"

They all laughed.