Chapter 43

Chapter 43

It's been two days since Haejin got discharged, and according to her members, she isn't doing any better.

She's constantly locking herself inside her room. She's not eating. She's not talking to anyone— even Mark nor Jisung and Chenle.

Ever since they broke up, she haven't talked to anyone.

She's alone in her room, looking at their pictures in her phone. She smiled bitterly. The picture of them she posted on her account last month was the topic on the internet for a few weeks. It gained a lot of attention to the point that it has already surpassed 3 million likes.

"How is Haejin?" Mark asked Eunji.

Eunji sighed and shook her head, "She's not doing any better, oppa. We really need your help in convincing her to leave her room."

"What?"

"You're the only person who can talk to her. She won't listen to any of us.." Eunji said, looking down.

"Alright, I'll talk to her, okay?" Mark said, rushing towards Haejin's room.

Mark knocked, and he's starting to get goosebumps since he couldn't hear anything inside Haejin's room.

"Haejin-ah? It's Mark... Can we talk?" Mark didn't get any response, so he assumed that it's okay for him to go inside.

He opened the door, and surprisingly, her room was in total order. She was lying down, her eyes red. She was looking at nothingness.

Mark sighed and closed the door, "Hi, Haejin-ah..." He approached her.

Haejin looked at him, "Hi, Mark..." She smiled weakly.

Mark sat on her bed, "How are you feeling?"

"I don't know... I don't want to feel anything..." Haejin said, sitting down, her elbow on her knees, supporting her head.

Mark sighed, "Don't be like that, okay? Come on, let's go out. What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I'll just stay here..." Haejin said. "I don't want to go anywhere."

"Please, you need to go out. Eunji told me that you never left the room. Have you eaten? They told me that you're not eating." Mark said.

"What? Lies. I'm eating." Haejin said, looking away.

"When did you eat your last meal?" Mark aksed.

"A-At the hospital..." She answered silently.

"Hospital? See?! Haejin-ah, that was two days ago! You haven't eaten for two days! Come on, take a bath and we'll go out, we'll do anything you like." Mark said.

"No buts, Haejin. You better move. Or I'm telling Jinhyung."

Haejin sighed and complied. Mark smiled when Haejin followed what he said.

He sighed and left Haejin's room.

"What did she say?" Eunji asked.

"I suggest you don't talk to her yet. We're going outside, don't worry, she's fine." Mark smiled.

Eunji sighed with relief, "Oh thank goodness! I thought she was going to kill herself!" She said.

"She won't do it, she'll never." Mark said.