Chapter 9

To Mark, thank you for being a good leader to the dreamies. Thank you for not leaving their side even if they don't listen to you most of the time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ please don't leave the dreamies ㅠ.ㅠ

To the one who lights up the world, Renjun, thank you also for being a good hyung since you're the second eldest. Thank you for cherishing Chenle, the youngest Chinese member, and the other members as well.

To Jeno, I love you even if you're no fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ czennies are always here to support you, and love you even if you're haek-no-jam ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (haek-no-jam means 'extremely boring' the members call him no jam because they think that he's the corniest (?) among them)

To Full sun, Haechan, thank you for being our sun that lights up my day. Thank you for making me smile and laugh.

To my love Jaemin, thank you for being the sole reason why I wake up everyday. Thank you for being my inspiration in everything. I love you so much and I can't wait to see you soon!

To president Lele, i love your dolphin voice so much ㅋㅋㅋ thank you for being chenle, and staying with us czennies all the time.

To Mochisung pwark, BABY CHICK ISN'T A BABY CHICK ANYMORE— jk you're older than me but you're still our baby. i love you!

To NCT Dream, thank you for existing in my life, i look forward to more memories with you.❣️

Please read author's note at the end.

------

Chapter 9

4 months later...

SM Entertainment announced that Haejin will be participating in Girls' Avenue's upcoming promotion.

Almost a year ago, the younger Lee went on hiatus due to serious health problems. But the Lees, and the entertainment did not give any further informations due to personal issues.

The said group released a full-length winter album last December that was dedicated to their missing member, Haejin.

May this year when she surprised their fans with her return.

"I don't want our G-Angels to worry about me any longer. I also want to see them again. I promised them that I will only be gone for a short period of time, and I want to keep that promise," said Lee Haejin in an interview yesterday.

September:

"Are you sure that you can handle yourself already?" Mark said, putting his hands on Haejin's shoulders. She sighed, "Oppa, I can do this... no need to worry about me, hm?" She smiled, giving Mark's hand a squeeze.

Mark sighed, "Alright, alright. Promise me one thing first." He said then continued, "Promise me that if you feel something weird, call me or Jaemin or any of hyungs and dongsaengs immediately."

"Alright, I promise." She smiled.

"Oh God, I really don't wanna let you go," Mark pulled his sister in a hug, planting a soft kiss on top of her head. "I love you, sis. Take care, hm?" He said, hugging his sister tightly.