Chapter 46

to my lovelies who will be attending the #MBCShowChampionInManila please take care, don't forget to hydrate yourselves bc i nearly fainted last elyxion ㅋㅋㅋ please tell EXO i love them! ㅠ.ㅠ

warning: you're about to know everything. please fasten your seatbelts. fourth to the last chapter.

____

Chapter 46

Stars were shining, and the two were still outside strolling.

Silence envelopes them as they quietly walk through the night. Fingers intertwined, Haejin sighed. This is life.

"Hey, let's lie down here!" She said, pointing a the ground.

Jaemin raised a brow, "On the ground? Are you sure?"

She nodded and lied down first. He just shook his head while chuckling, lying down beside her.

"Hey, does Jinhyung-hyung know that you're with me?" He asked.

Haejin just nodded.

Silence.

"Love, I have a question." Haejin started.

"What is it?" Jamein asked.

She faced him, "Why did you announce our relationship even if we broke up that time?"

"I knew that you'll be mad at me. But what's life without risks?" He said, then he continued. "I wanted to let you know that you're worth the risk and you're definitely worth fighting for."

Haejin covered his face and Jaemin just laughed. "Aigoo~ Haejin-ah..."

"Yah, what's with you and sweet words today? You could have at least warned me!" She said.

Jaemin laughed.

"Haejin-ah..."

"Hmm?"

Jaemin sighed, "Now that we're together again, do you want to know the truth?"

Haejin took a deep breath before nodded, "I'm dying to know. Well, if it's okay with you."

Jaemin sighed, "First, about me and Sohyun. We are not dating. Like, no. I would never, oh my gosh." He said which made Haejin laugh a little.

"Then what's happening when I caught you two?" She asked.

"Haejin-ah, do you know 'Tell Me'?" Jaemin asked.

She raised a brow, "A song by Infinite-sunbaenim?" She asked. (a/n: sorry, my inspirit ass is attacking me once again.)

Jaemin rolled his eyes, "Seriously, love? You really had to say that?" He said, chuckling.

"Oh come on, don't pretend as if you didn't miss me." She backfires.

"Point taken, though. Well anyways, back to what I was saying, do you know 'Tell Me'?" He asked once again.