Chapter 16

Hello, everyone! Before everything else, let me express my dismay towards Cube Entertainment. Yesterday, it was announced that Cube Ent. kicked Edawn (PTG) and Hyuna out of the company. And before the news broke out, several weeks or even months ago, the two announced their relationship. Now, Cube decided to kick the two because of "faith and trust issues"

Like, wait, hold up. When did love become a crime? All they did was announce their relationship, and it was a sign that they truly love each other. How come that it became a big deal like this? Why is Cube being unreasonable? (Whoop, my opinion. No offense, cube ent stans)

Hyuna carried Cube on her back for 11 years, and this is the kind of treatment she gets? I'm not even a fan of Pentagon nor a fan of Hyuna, but for the past 9 years of being a kpop fan, I witnessed their hard work. (I mean yeah, ptg debuted the same year as nct but you get the point.)

On the same day, it was later announced that their "departure" from the company was not yet final, and it was still being discussed. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU CUBE?! Did you realize how much money you'll lose if you'll let them go? Screw you, Cube! Hyuna, sweetie, make your own company and take pentagon and g-idle with you.

Pentagon is 10. Tentastic forever!

Anyways, I'll shut up now, I rest my case.

---------

Chapter 16

"Mark-hyung, Haejin and Jaemin are back!" Renjun shouted as soon as he saw the two enter the dorm.

Mark went to the living room and he was shocked when he saw the two already back.

"Oh, how come you're already back? I thought you'll film your music video today?" Mark asked.

"Already done, hyung." Jaemin answers as he plops himself on the couch.

"But it's 1 pm. Who—amazing." He claps while shaking his head slowly. Haejin sat beside Jaemin and closed her eyes. The two looked really tired. "You two rest for a while, then go to your rooms and get your clothes changed. I'll have Jisung to call you when snacks are ready, hm?" Mark said. The two nodded.

Mark went back to the kitchen, and Haejin went to her room. Renjun went to the kitchen to help Mark and Jaemin was the only one left in the living room. After a few moments, he decided to go to his room and maybe take a nap for a while.

Renjun sat on one of the chairs as he was browsing their instagram feed.

He was about to leave the app when he saw Haejin's post about an hour ago.

He swiped to the left to see the other photos.

It was her and Jaemin.

He was grinning widely. Will the two announce their relationship soon? Nobody knows.

They even looked cute on the last picture— a picture of Haejin and Jaemin looking at each other while smiling.

He stood up and ran to the kitchen, when he saw Mark jamming to Pentagon's "Shine"

"neoreul saranghaneun jjijiri jjijiri
geurae naneun meojeori meojeori
nan neohanteneun geomeori geotjeori
i sesang neo hanamyeon dwae

Baby I'm only yours oh oh oh
I'm only yours oh oh no
nananannannanan gyeolguge nan
nan sarang apeseon neul jjijiri"

Mark was dancing to it while singing. And Renjun doesn't know how to react. He just caught their leader (of NCT Dream) dancing weirdly, when he was supposed to prepare snacks for his sister and co-member.

Renjun coughed, "Hyung."

Mark stopped immediately and looked at Renjun. "Why?"

"You have to see this." Renjun said as he went towards Mark.

Renjun gave his phone to Mark and his eyes widened when he saw the pictures his sister posted.

He smiled, "They really look good together." Looking at the last photo in which Renjun also admired.

Renjun nodded, "Yeah, they really do. Such a shame that they keep on hiding their relationship, though."

Mark threw Renjun's phone back, luckily, he caught it. "Hyung—!" Mark turned his back and continued making the snacks, "They will announce it, soon. I know they will."

"I hope so, hyung."

****

The moment the two woke up from their naps, they were greeted by the members at the living room.

"Yah, I saw your pictures with Jaemin-hyung. Why won't you announce your relationship yet?" Jisung said as he watched Haejin eat the sandwich Mark made.

"Not now, Jisung-ah." Chenle tapped Jisung's shoulder as he sits beside Jaemin.

"How was the filming, hyung?" Chenle asked Jaemin.

"It was good, I guess. Minus the oart that she had to wear make up." Jisung answered.

"That explains why you look so gloomy." Chenle chuckled.

"You wore make up? I thought you're allergic?" Jisung asked.

"It wasn't really make up, Jisung-ah. It was just powder, lip and cheek tint." Haejin answered.

"Your station will be released on the 6th, right?" Jisung asked.

Haejin nodded.

______
yes hello the wind and the rain is so strong i'm kinda scared