Chapter 34

14 chapters (including the epilogue) left.

Chapter 34

SMTown Retreat Day 1:

The sound of the whistle being blown was heard, signalling that the team should gather up and be alert.

Leeteuk raised his hand, "Did you all rest well, everyone?~"

They answered a "yes" and nodded.

"For today's activities: Archery, 100 meter dash, and obstacle race. Archery and 100 meter dash will happen in the morning. After that, we'll have our lunch break. Then, obstacle race. At 6 pm, we'll build a campfire and be with whoever we want to be. At 7, SMTown confession night. Then, we'll have our dinner and go back to the hotel." Leeteuk said.

"Hyung, who will be our players for today?" Chanyeol asked.

"According to the instructions, there will be three players for each game." Leeteuk said.

"For archery, Haejin, Chenle and Sowon. For 100 meter dash, Chanyeol, Taeyong and Haneul. For obstacle race, Wendy, Key and Tiffany. For those who will not play today, you can cheer for our group mates. Rest assured that you will be participating in the next days of the retreat." He explains.

Haejin bent down and reached her toes, as if she will be running a mile. She bent one knee and stretched the other as she raised her hands up high.

"Woah, you're taking the games seriously." Chenle teased.

Haejin rolled her eyes, "Well of course, I will take this seriously. I would like to show everyone that I am not weak and that I can do this." She said, burning with determination.

Chenle shrugged, "Alright, alright." He then stretched with Haejin.

"Love." An all-familiar, but soothing voice startled Haejin.

"Oh hey." She greeted with a smile on her face.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He asked.

Chenle rolled his eyes, "Hyung, oh my god it's still early in the morning. Spare me."

He laughed, "What did I do, Chenle?"

Chenle scoffed, "Whatever."

Jaemin handed her a bottle of water, "Here."

"Thanks." She smiled.

"I have to go now, good luck!" He said, kissing her on her cheek, rushing back to their area.

"I swear to God, you guys have to announce your relationship soon." Chenle said, Haejin just smiled.

****

"Win or lose, it's fine as long as we did our best and had fun, okay?" Leeteuk said.

"TEAM A!"

The games started with an opening prayer, and their national anthem. After that, the players for archery lined up.

Each team has a target board, the three players lined up 5 meters away from it.

For team A, first player will be Sowon, then Chenle, then Haejin.

For team B, Onew, D.O., and Renjun.