Chapter 27

Ya'll have you seen the ot12 version of 내꺼야 Pick Me (Produce 48) Am I the only person who got mad when didn't see Sakura standing at the center? (Ik she did at the second verse up till the second chorus) Like, idk.. for me, she deserves the center.

Happy Birthday, Zhang Yixing!! I miss you so much, I can't wait to see you perform with your brothers again!! EXOLs, stream 'Give Me A Chance'

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I did my chemistry project.

----------

Chapter 27

"Haejin-unnie, are you alright?" Yui asked her once they arrived at the dorm.

Haejin nodded, "Unexpectedly, yeah I'm fine."

"You did really great earlier, Haejin-ah. I was surprised." Eunji commented.

Haejin laughed, "Thank you... Sohyun was literally standing beside you earlier and she was glaring at you." She said.

"Jinjja?" Eunji sat beside her. "What a wench. What did I do to her bad enough for her to glare at me? Did her parents raised her bad? Why in the world would you glare at someone older than you, someone who was seniority?" She said angrily.

"Yah, unnie, calm down. We understand that you're mad at Sohyun-unnie, okay? And we are, too. Just please calm down. It looks like you will kill her." Junghee said.

Eunji stood up, "Hell yeah, I will! Touch Jaemin-oppa and Haejin and I will freaking murder that girl. I don't care if someone will sue me." She said, furious.

"She can't do that, unnie. She won't do that." Haejin said. She was really touched with their leader's concern. Although she wanted to join Eunji in her madness, she would rather not because first, a bad deed answered by another bad deed will only make things worse. Second, it's wrong to fight people. Lastly, she ain't a bad person.

"Why are you so confident?" Eunji asked.

Haejin sighed, "I believe in Jaemin, unnie. I trust him." She said.

Eunji sat beside her and smiled, "Alright. But you know what I always say, if she'll do something I wouldn't like, I would be the first one to hunt her down, okay? You got us, you've got nothing to be afraid of."

"Thank you, Eunji-unnie." Haejin hugged her.

"GROUP HUUUUG~!!" Junghee shouted as the rest of the members joins the hug.

"Alright, you guys better sleep now because I know that you're just as tired as I am." Eunji ordered.

"Yes, eomma!" They said and ran towards their respective rooms.

"Yah!" Eunji followed.

****

"Mark-oppa,"

"Oh? Wae?"

"Can you and Jaemin come with me later? Oh, and ask Chenle and the other members except Jisung if they want to come too." Haejin said, trapping her phone between her shoulder and her ear as she wipes her hands dry.

"Eh? What? Where are we going?" Mark asked from the other line.

"Won't you buy gifs for your maknae? Gosh," Haejin shook her head even if Mark can't see it.