Chapter 33

Chapter 33

After eating, Haejin, together with Girls' Avenue and NCT, started to look around Busan before the retreat starts.

"Haejin-ah, why am I so nervous?" Eunji clung on to her.

Haejin looked at her weirdly, "Why are you like this? It's not like it's the first time that we'll go out as a group with NCT." She said.

"Haejin-ah~" She whined.

Haejin roller her eyes. Jaemin and Jisung approached them suddenly.

Jaemin immediately swung his arm on Haejin's shoulder, knowing that Eunji likes Jisung.

"Not again, I just finished eating. Hyung!!" Jisung said.

"I didn't do anything!" Jaemin defended himself.

"Yah, Haejin-ah. Is it true that you have already forgiven Jung Sohyun?" Jisung asked once they started walking.

They're currently at Orkyudo Skywalk, a famous place to go in Busan.

"Jinjja?" Eunji asked, surprised. "How did you know?" She accidentally asked Jisung.

"Jaemin-hyung told me earlier," Jisung shrugged.

"Why me?" Jaemin asked.

"But you did!!!" Jisung said, and Jaemin can't deny that it was true.

"She apologized? What did she say?" Eunji asked

Haejin sighed, "She told me that she's sorry. And that even I won't tell her, she could tell that I was mad at her. She told me that she could be really clingy sometimes. She also said that I have nothing to worry about because Jaemin and her are just friends."

"That's good, then." Jisung nodded.

"Alright. But I made my promise, Haejin-ah. And I have no plans on taking it back." Eunji said.

"I know, unnie."

"Hey, I'll just go to Yui and Junghee for a while." Eunji said, skipping towards them.

"Why is she acting weird?" Haejin asked herself, knowing that Jisung is around.

Jaemin scoffed, "Don't ask as if you don't know, love."

The two looked at Jisung and he looked at them suspiciously.

"What? What's going on?" Jisung asked.

"Perhaps you know why is she like that?" Haejin smirked.

Jisung pointed himself, "Me? What did I do?" He sighed, "I don't even know how to talk to noona."

"Wait what?" Haejin asked, eyes widening.

"Nevermind." Jisung said, looking away.

"You're not telling me something, Jisung-ah." Jaemin said, sighing.

"Just don't mind me, hyung."

Jaemin sighed and patted her back, "Hey, let's take a picture!"

"Give me your phone, Haejin-ah. I'll be the one to take a picture for you two." Jisung said.