Chapter 26

My "You Make My Day" Album already arrived, but Imma open it on Monday with my friends, together with their albums😭 aaaa i hope i get jisoo!

---------

Chapter 26

"Now, you didn't tell me that you could play archery." Wendy said, sitting beside Haejin.

Haejin laughed, "I didn't tell anyone. Mark knows it, but he also didn't tell you guys because I stopped." She said.

Wendy nodded, "Will you be joining our team's archery team?"

Haejin shook her head, "No."

"But why? We all saw how you played. You could be the ace of our team." Wendy said.

"I... I just don't play anymore, unnie. Because of asthma, and bradycardia." She said.

"Wait, brady what now?" Wendy asked.

Haejin chuckled, "It's my disease. Bradycardia. Basically, it's not a disease. It's just a problem with the rhythm of my heart. Because it beats slower than usual."

"Oh, then another reason for you to join the archery team. Adrenaline rush!" Wendy said.

"I don't know... I'll think about it for a second."

"Alright, alright."

Wendy bid goodbye and lined up with the rest of the group. Group A continued to play despite being a 12-member group.

"We need five players for the team." Leeteuk announced.

"Chanyeol, Chenle, Haneul, Taeyong and?" Leeteuk asked.

The members who were announced were the only ones who could do well in an instant. Fast learners, in other words.

"Haejin Lee!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Oh, Haejin-ah!" Ten followed the chant.

"Haejin Lee! Haejin Lee!" Their group members chanted.

Haejin shook her head.

"Haejin-ah please? We all know you could do this. Please? Our team will be disqualified if we lack a member in the archery team." Leeteuk said.

Haejin looked for Mark in the distance. He was also looking at her, and mouthing "Join them."

She looked at Jaemin and he was smiling at her.

I guess this is it?

She sighed, "Alright, I'm in."

They all cheered.

The five lined up and they were trained on how to put their gears on properly.