Chapter 42

Hi everyone! I'm back! Exams are finally over! Thank you for your messages, I appreciated them❣️ Happy Birthday to Yuta! I love you so much💚 Also, congratulations to NCT 127 for getting their 4th win! I'm so proud of you, boys! #Regular4thWin

My Regular-Irregular Album also arrived today! I got Johnny's poster & postcard, and Jaehyun's photocard!

---------------

Chapter 42

"Explain. Tell us what you want to tell." Mark said, sighing. Taeyong had convinced him to listen to Jaemin. Since Taeyong's the hyung, he had no choice.

Jaemin looked down, "First of all, Mark-hyung I'm sorry... But everything's not what you think, I promised." He sighed. Then he continued, "Hyung, I know I broke your trust, especially Haejin's. But hyung, believe me if I say that I am not cheating on her, and definitely not in a relationship with Sohyun." Jaemin just cringed at the thought. If that happens, it would seem like he's dating his little sister.

Because Sohyun really is just a friend. Like a dongsaeng.

"Jaemin-ah, you don't have to explain Sohyun's side." Mark said, getting irritated.

"No, Mark-hyung you need to listen to me." Jaemin said, standing up. His hyungs looked at him.

Jaemin sighed, "Do you guys know 'Tell Me'?" He asked.

Everyone was in deep thoughts. Especially Mark, whose eyes widened upon realizing what Jaemin was referring to.

"T-Tell Me? That's—" Jaemin cut Mark off.

"Sohyun's film." Jaemin finished.

"Sohyun was memorizing her lines. And I was reading her script. I was helping her because she was so nervous. Hyung, you know how much I love Haejin. I could never do that to her. And Sohyun? You know what she is to me." Jaemin said, smiling weakly.

Jaemin sat on the couch once again, now looking at Mark. "Mark-hyung, I know you can't forget what happened before... but please, believe me.."

Mark sighed and stood up, "You know, Jaemin-ah? I want to hate you. I really do, but I've been working with you for a long time. There's no way that I could be mad at you that long." He said. Then he continued, "Please forgive me too."

"Hyung, why are you apologizing? I should be the one doing that." Jaemin laughed. "Thank you for understanding, Mark-hyung."

"I can't hate you. Too bad Haejin hates you now." Mark said, sighing. He shook his head and look at Jaemin, "You didn't break up... right?"

Did we? Jaemin shook his head. "No. We didn't— yet..." He was about to tear up but Jisung patted his back.

"It's okay, hyung. It's going to be okay. We'll help you. That's what you got us, right?" He smiled at his hyung who seems worried. "I'm also sorry for how I acted, hyung. I shouldn't have acted like that.."

"It's fine, Jisung-ah... I understand." Jaemin said, smiling weakly.

"Now, what do we do?" Chenle asked.

Mark stood up, "I'll talk to her. Then we plan, because I definitely don't want these two to break up."

"That's right. We'll save your relationship, okay?" Jaehyun said, patting Jaemin's back.