"They are too cute." I laugh watching them, "so when are you going to find someone?"

"I'll have you know I have a date tomorrow with a very good looking man." Lucas pulls out his phone and shows me a tinder account of a very attractive guy with the name Mitchell.

"Hey I know this guy! We met a coffee shop a few days ago and I was kinda of a bitch."

"So nothing new?" Lucas questions.

"You're not funny." I give him a deadpan look as he laughs at his own joke.

"That's not what your boyfriend thinks!" Lucas elbows Erik who once again is on his phone, "right buddy?"

"Whose boyfriend?" He questions he briefly looks up from his phone.

"No wonder you're single, you're terrible at paying attention." Lucas' comments just causes Erik to roll his eyes while I stand there awkwardly.

Thanks Lucas.

I leave the two and decide to head outside rather than listen to Lucas talking about Erik being someone's boyfriend.

No one is outside even though we hung Christmas lights and made sure the patio looked amazing.

Maybe it was the weather or no one thought to go out here, but whatever the reason is, I'm happy that I'm alone.

The moon is high in the sky tonight, casting its moonlight over the yard.

I take a seat on the couch and stare up at the sky and all of its stars.

How pretty it must be from that lookout spot Erik took me to that one night.

Maybe I can go out there before I leave for Boston. It was so calming and relaxing to be there, and heaven knows I'll need to be calm to deal with the shit storm in Boston.

The glass door opens and Erik steps out in all of his glory; his black jeans ripped in the right areas and his navy blue button up shirt tight enough to show his body but not be too tight at the same time.

How can one person be so hot?

"Mind if I join you? Thought you could use some company." Erik takes the seat beside me, resting his arm on the back of the couch while I hold one leg to my body as we both face each other.

"Thought you were just being your normal antisocial self?"

"You know me too well Ray." Erik says after lighting his cigarette, "thank you for helping with everything, this night is full of memories."

I close my eyes and take in my surroundings; the smell of the nicotine and the city noise fill my senses.

"So you thought you could be a tease?" Erik's voice snaps me from whatever lull I was in.

"What do you mean?"

"Wearing that sexy outfit and leaving me in the kitchen, come on Ray this isn't fair." I can feel him moving closer to me and I can't help but lean towards him.

I can't deny the pull between us.

"Just having fun." I smile sweetly at him, sitting forward a bit more.

"I could think of a few ways we could have some fun."

"Do tell." By now there are only a few inches between us. The heat radiating from him lets me forget about the chill of the night.

"If you think that making out on the bus was embarrassing to be caught doing, then you won't like what I have to say next." My cheeks instantly flush even though I try to keep my composure.

"A chance I'm willing to take." I feel a wave of confidence flush through my body and I decide to act on instinct.

I sit on Erik's lap so that I'm straddling him and place my arms loosely around his neck.

"Taking control Ray?" Erik breathes out as I kiss his neck, making sure not to bruise the skin.

"Someone needs to." I feel his hand on my face and the slight push of it so it turns to meet his mouth.

I feel myself losing control as his hands move to my lower back and he pushes my body closer to him.

"God, I love your body." Those simple words send my mind off the edge and suddenly the clothes between us are too much.

I start to unbutton his shirt, but his hands stop me, "not here." He mumbles into my lips.

"But I want you." I mumble back.

I feel Erik sit up slightly and look to see his phone in hand.

"What are you doing?" I question as I move back slightly.

"Booking a hotel room close by, I told you I want our first time to be special and I don't think sex on the patio with everyone watching is how you want this to go down?"

I just kiss him in response rather than answering.

"We need to stop babe, we need to go or I will take you right now."

I groan in annoyance but reluctantly move so that I'm no longer sitting on him.

Erik quickly disappears inside before rushing back out and taking my hand.

Under the moonlight we make memories that will forever be with me.

Edited by GirlReader133