Chapter 21 - Let's Do It

So peeps that new, unfinished story is out now, it's just some truth or dare that gets somewhat smutty. Also prepare for some time skips starting with this chapter ;)

Cyrus' P.O.V.

BackGround Info. - It is now several years into the future and Jonah and Cyrus are both 17 years old now and in the 11th grade. Buffy is gone because she was only staying with Celia to finish out her school year, in other words she has been gone for years. Andi has finally grown up and is not as homophobic as she used to be.

As the weeks went on, Jonah only got more and more irresistible.
It seems like he has aged with beauty, everyday he seems to look sexier and sexier if that is even possible.

Our relationship has bloomed from what it used to be, with Jonah now having a license he can take us places.

I would have my license, but I am kinda scared every time I get behind the wheel.

I am currently over at Jonah's house, the custody thing worked out sorta fine, he got to choose who he wants to stay with.

Which was his dad, I was overly worried it would end up like my case where the parent I didn't choose hated me for not picking them.

His dad has tried dating new people to get a new mom for Jonah, but that has not worked out very well.

As for my family situation, Catherine is now my mom, they got married after a year of dating.

I have gotten so used to just calling them mom and dad.

Anyways I was staying over with Jonah, cramming for a major History exam.

We both already got it done, but he was still worried so I am just laying here on the bed while he at the desk tapping his pencil trying to recall a answer.

We had been studying all night long it was nearly ten O' clock.

He promised he would only need a few more minutes, hanging my head off the edge of the bed laying on my back looking at him upside down I groan, "Jonah"

"Wha-what what?" he asked spinning around in the rolly chair.

"You said you only needed a few more minutes it has been almost half a hour"

"It's fine I'm almost done" he turned back around and kept at his work that he probably already had mastered.

I get off the bed and sneak up behind him, placing a hand on both sides of the top of the chair I pulled him away from his work, "You're done now"

"No, I'm not"

"Come on Jonah, spend some time with your boyfriend, he misses you" guilting him with wide eyes.

Jonah has always been known to give into his chocolate eyes, "Fine" in a quieter ticked off voice, "Guess I'll just flunk the fucking test like a dumbass"

Stressing out, he does this before every big test, it was not enjoyable,

I put a guiding hand on his shoulder and took him to the bed, "Atta boy"

Once laying on the bed facing him I say, "Relax, you got this. If you don't get sleep then you won't be awake to take the test"

"Huh I guess you're right, I still won't do too hot on the test"

"Yes you will, you got this. You really need to stop doubting yourself, it's not a very attractive look on you"

"But I..."

"Hush up child" I used my lips as a weapon to make it impossible to keep talking, "You will do superb", I try encouraging the worrisome boy.

Jonah then yawned, "Yeah, I guess all this studying has made me tired"