Chapter 18 - Artistic Bad Boy

Well season two is over and I swear Tyrus is official even tho people are saying he looked at Buffy not Cyrus. Then again even if it was Cyrus ... Jyrus didn't happen after their look back scenes so Tyrus shouldn't be any different. Just because of that I might make TJ rape Cyrus, thanks AlyssaAlexTurpin for infecting my brain with stuff like that.

Jonah's P.O.V.

Thursday morning after breakfast just chilling at Cyrus' place.

His... Catharine I guess I would say was at work, she's a bartender.

Interesting job I wonder if she listens to a bunch of drunk idiots talk about god knows what.

As for his step dad I am guessing out and about.

I ask Cy, "So are you ready for testing next week?"

He groans, "Ugh don't remind me. This is why I dislike the end of the school year"

"Yeah but after it's all over, we have whole summer to do stuff together"

"Actually about that we can't do anything this summer"

Hearing that made my heart skip a beat, "Why? What's happening?"

"Oh my gosh, nothing I was just messing with you"

Relieved but also annoyed, "A nice boyfriend wouldn't joke around like that, worrying me like that"

"What can I do to make it up to you?"

Oh I got Cyrus right where I want him, "Well you could help me pack my bags for when I go and visit my girlfriend"

Confused he asked, "What girlfriend? You don't have a girlfriend?"

"Crap. I'm bad at this aren't I?"

He nodded in agreement, "Very"

"Well you're very bad at twerking!"

He played it off cool, "So twerking is embarrassing"

"Hmph" I let out in defeat, "Wanna watch a movie?"

We ended up watching some poorly made comedy flick with horrible acting but that just made it even funnier.

It's been about thirty minutes into the movie and Cyrus wasn't even paying attention he had his eyes glued to his phone.

Not even a funny gag or joke and he starts laughing for no reason until I realize oh right probably something on his phone.

"Aye, Earth to Cyguy. What are you doing on your phone you're supposed to be watching this movie with me"

Looking at me, "What I'm not doing anything on my phone. And I am watching the movie"

"If that's true you wouldn't mind me going through your phone"

"Okay I got nothing to hide" he tapped a few more times and handed over his phone to me.

I looked at him and down at the phone screen then back up to him and he just grinned, obviously something is up.

I browse through his photos which mainly consisted of a huge amount of goofy selfies.

It was getting me nowhere and I got a new notification that I clicked that brought me to a chat with Bryan.

I was more than shocked by their topic of conversation I scrolled up a bit and started reading while Cyrus giggled probably watching my facial expressions.

Bryan - I wonder what TJ's packing in his shorts

Cyrus - Hopefully underwear

Bryan - Jeez dude how innocent are you?!!!