Chapter 2 - The Voicemail Effect

This is my very first fanfiction. Also I did not expect to get any views this fast. Sorry if this chapter sucks I am trying to get it done fast for you guys.

Cyrus's P.O.V.

*What would my life be like if I had never met Jonah Beck?*. It was around noon and I had finished watching my favorite movie. I decided to check my phone to see if I got any new messages. I got up off the recliner and walked over to the kitchen island where I had left my phone. One new message and it was from Buffy like normal, it said 'Whatcha doing'. I replied back 'Got done watching my favorite movie', Buffy replied back fast 'Cyrus come on now, don't be watching that movie, it makes you sad'. 'It's a good movie' I replied back, 'How about we go to the park, to ... ya know get your mind off things' Buffy sent to me. *I'm so lucky to have a great friend like Buffy*. I went and got a jacket, my shoes, and headed out the door to meet Buffy at the park.

It was nice out at the park, except for the wind that made it kinda chilly. I waited for about 2 minutes just swinging slowly looking up at the cloudless sky. "Boo!" Buffy yelled as she gave me a light push from behind, surprising me. "Buffy you know not to do that to me" I whined. She let out a little giggle "Your fine". Then she said "Actually I need to talk with you" motioning me towards her. We walked along the park path and she said softly "Cyrus I want you to be happy, and since Andi broke up with Jonah you can tell him how you feel, and hopefully he will feel the same". *I wish Jonah would be interested in me*. "I can't, I need to know how he feels about me before I tell him". "No you don't, your a nice guy and anyone who doesn't like you for who you are is stupid, because your amazing". *I probably would not be standing here if it wasn't for Buffy's support*. "I'm scared of being myself Buffy" "Don't be, because I will always be here for you" *That made me feel so much worse since we both know that she will be moving with her mother*. I said "If Jonah does not love me than I do not want to live". "Cyrus, you're overreacting. You can find someone better who loves you". I started tearing up "I don't want anyone else". *I wish she would understand how much I love Jonah. Also I'm scared that him not liking me back would ruin our friendship* As we walked in silence for the rest of the path, both lost deep in thoughts, I noticed someone I don't think I have seen before. She was tall, blonde, and was wearing a green hoodie, but one thing stood out about her, she had no eyebrows.

Andi's P.O.V.

With a shaking hand I took the phone off the table and pressed play on the voicemail. It said "Bex, Andi, everyone, I want you all to know that I love you with all my heart. Like I wrote in my speech I can live without the universe, but I can't live without you". My heart stopped as I just realized what his speech to me meant. It went on "Don't try to stop me. By the time you would find me, I will already be dead. Goodbye everyone and sorry I can't be there for you Andi". The message was over "Mom get up we have to go and stop dad, before it's too late". Bex looked up and said "Andi, it's already too late, I am so sorry" I felt my heart shatter as the dark reality came to me. *My dad is gone forever* *None of this would of happened if Bex had said yes to marrying him* *I have only known him for a couple of months, but I loved him more than anything*.

End of chapter 2

NOTE: Sorry about this short chapter, the next one will be longer, I have been busy this past couple of days. Leave a review, it will motivate me to do better. Also who do you think is the strange, unfamiliar girl at the park that Cyrus saw was? What will Cyrus do when Buffy moves? Is Buffy going to move? (The promo for episode 14 makes it look like Buffy is not moving)

I got stuck writing this I need ideas where to take this story, because this is a story based around Jonah and he wasn't even in this chapter.

Jyrus - Jonah's Problemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें