Chapter 4 - Please Wake Up

NOTE:Thanks for over 100 views, I did not this I would get there this fast. Also the last chapter it was late at night around 1am so it had some mistakes in it. I didn't want to announce this at the first chapter because most of you wouldn't take the story seriously and probably wouldn't of read it, I am only 15 years old. Did that surprise you, or could you tell?

Cyrus's P.O.V.

It was still Monday, and school had just ended. Me and Buffy both left out the front of the school to get picked up. "See you tomorrow" I said to Buffy as she got in her mom's car. "Cya Cyrus" Buffy responded, and then they drove off. *Where is my mom she is usually here by now*. A little while later my mom got here "Sorry I was late I was getting gas" she told me. "It is fine". My mom studied my face for awhile before she started to drive. " Anything you would like to tell me?" She asked slightly irritated. I said "Actually yeah, I got a detention at school today". "Yep, I know, your principal told me". Not even giving me time to respond she said "On a similar note, what was that something bad that happened at school that made you want me to pick you up?". *I can not tell her right now. Maybe when I get home* "I I uhh wanted t_to go s_see Andi" I stuttered. She looked over at me and asked "Why?". I looked down at my lap and said "Her father committed suicide". She didn't respond for the rest of the car trip. *Am I going to get a punishment for getting a detention, or does she know I had good intentions".

When we got inside my mom slammed the door "Okay what the hell really happened!". *Guess I am not getting out of this one*, "Some kids bullied me, and Buffy was the one that defended me". I started crying as I knew what I was going to say next. My stepdad walked into the living room to see what was going down. "Why were they bullying you" she says looking concerned at my bruised nose. I stuttered out "B_bbecause I am g_g_gay" as flows of hot tears ran down my face. A wave of relief went through my body letting that out. I looked up to my mom for her response, there wasn't one, she stormed off to her bedroom. With hopefully eyes I looked over to my stepdad for his approval "Thanks for telling us" he said calmly. He got up and walked over and gave a super long much needed hug. "One more thing, Andi's dad committed suicide" I quietly told him.

Buffy's P.O.V.

"So are you gonna tell me why you got two detentions?" My mom asks me. "I was defended my friend Cyrus from a bully" I told her. "I'm so proud of you Buffy" she said with a knowingly smile. "Can you actually drop me off at Andi's house", "Sure, why did you not get enough of her at school today?". I respond "That's the thing, she wasn't at school today.... Her dad killed himself". "O my lord, I am so sorry to hear that" my mom said still a little bit shocked. *I wonder if Jonah ever texted Cyrus back yet*.

I knocked on the door, "Who is it?" I heard Bex yell. "Its me Buffy, I want to see Andi". "She's not home right now!", "Where is she, I need to see her?". "She's at Andi Shack!", "Okay, thanks Bex". When I got to Celia's house, Ham was outside grabbing groceries out of the car. "Hey Buffy, did you hear the news". "Yes, I came to see Andi", "That's fine she's out back". I knocked on Andi Shack's door. Andi opened up the door, and stepped back motioning me inside. I sat on a chair, and she closed the door, and sat back down on her bed. Andi's face was stained with tears. Andi looked outside the window and said "Look Buffy it's fine, my dad is dead, and I can't do anything to change that. I don't want to talk about it". *I could obviously tell it was not fine, but she really did not want to talk about it*. Then I asked "Do you know why Jonah did not show up to school today?", "Nope". Andi grabbed her phone off the bed next to her and said "I'm going to try calling him". I just nodded, in the meantime I texted Cyrus to see if Jonah ever responded. "He didn't answer" Andi told me. I checked my phone again, "Cyrus says that Jonah still has not responded back to his text". *It all of a sudden occurred to me did Jonah get hurt?* "Alright Andi I'm going to get to the bottom of this", "Where are you going?". "To Jonah's house to see if he is okay" I told Andi leaving her, after giving her a quick hug.