Heartbreaks and Headaches

Scotty's POV

I had just finished packing up my clothes for the new house when I heard what sounded like a gunshot go off down the street, towards Kenna's house.

Kristen looked at me. "Did David set off a firework or something?" She asked with the same concerned look on her face.

"David is filming with Jonah at his house today... unless he came home early." I said, slowly setting down the box of clothes in my hand.

We both walked out to the front door to see a car speeding away from the direction of Kenna's house. Kristen and I looked at each other. "Do you think that has anything to do with Kenna?"

"Who would have anything against Kenna that they would-" I was cut off by a list of people running through my mind. "Get in the car." I ran into the kitchen and grabbed my keys. We both ran out, getting in the car. We sped off towards her house.

We got there and I came to a screeching halt in front of the house. I ran inside, not even turning the car off. Kristen trailed behind me. I threw the front door open and ran in. I stopped when I saw a bullet hole in the floor and Fitz laying on the ground.

"Holy shit. Fitz!" I yelled and ran next to him. I put my hand on his wrist. "He's alive, just unconscious."

"I'll try to wake him up. Check the house." Kristen said and sat next to him.

I ran up the stairs. "Kenna!" I ran into her room. Nothing. I ran down the hall to the extra room. Empty. I ran back downstairs and out the back door. Luna came running up to me, but no Kenna. I ran back inside and checked the office, the kitchen and the garage. Her car is still here, but she's gone.

"Scott!" Kristen yelled from the family room. I ran back in. "He's awake."

Fitz was sitting on the couch, holding his head. I sat next to him. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I have a pounding headache." He mumbled. We sat there for a second, looking at each other. He suddenly stood straight up. "Wait, Where's Kenna?"

"She's not here. Do you know where she is?" Kristen asked.

"She's gone?" Kristen and I nodded our heads. "Oh no."

"Do you know who came in here with a gun?"

He started rubbing his head. "It was Elton. He came in saying he wanted her back. He shot at the floor next to where she was standing. I tried to get the gun from him but he knocked me out with the handle before I could grab it. I guess he took Kenna after."

I looked at Kristen who had tears in her eyes.

"Shit." I pulled my phone out and called someone.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" The voice on the other end answered.

"My sister was kidnapped."

"Are you sure she was kidnapped and she didn't wander off?"

"Yes. I'm sure! Someone showed up with a gun at her house and kidnapped her!"

"Are there any witnesses?"

"One. He was knocked out by the kidnapper."

"I am sending an officer to your location now. Do you know who the kidnapper is?"

I sighed. "Elton Castee. Her ex boyfriend."

I finished the call and looked at Fitz and Kristen. "They're sending an officer."

"Should we do anything else before they show up?" Kristen asked.

"Kristen, you go back to the house. Tell everyone to meet at the house now." She nodded and left.

Kristen's POV

I rushed back to the house and texted everyone to be at the house now. Within 10 minutes, everyone was here.

"Why'd you call us here?" Jason asked.

"Is everything okay?" Gabby asked.

I sighed, trying to hold back tears. "Kenna was kidnapped." I said.

Everyone was shocked. "By who?" Zane asked.

"Elton." Zane pulled his phone out and started typing.

"Oh that bastard!" Trisha yelled.

"He showed up at her house with a gun. Fitz was there and tried to help her but Elton knocked him out."

"So no one knows where she is at all?" Matt asked.

"Not a clue."

"Where's Heath?"

Everyone looked at Zane. "He said he wasn't coming because they got into a fight." He said.

"Call him and get his ass here now. We need his help."

"I texted him as soon as I heard Elton was behind all this. He should be here soon."

"Meanwhile, everyone post on twitter that we're playing a prank on Elton. Everyone thinks we're still friends with him. Tell them that if we see him to ambush him. Kenna's a smart girl. She'll get away if theres a crowd." Everyone pulled their phones out and started tweeting. There was a loud screech and a car door slam out front.

Heath came running in. "Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on?" He asked, out of breath. Zane grabbed him and pulled him aside. We all looked at each other, knowing his reaction was not going to be a good one. He turned from Zane to the rest of us. "Please tell me we aren't going to listen to the police and stay out of it."

"Who the hell do you think we are? Now let's think. What is the first thing Elton would do? Try to get her as far away as possible right?" Matt asked.

"Okay, but Elton isn't stupid enough to take her to the airport with her leg."

"Her leg?" Everyone asked.

"The metal rods in her leg! She's gonna get caught in the metal detectors without her papers!"

"What the hell do you mean metal rods?" Zane asked.

"After the car accident. She shattered her femur and they had to put rods in her leg to stabilize it. She can't fly anywhere without papers saying she can't go through the metal detectors." Matt said.

"Do you think Elton would have forgotten about it by now?" David asked.

"We all did and we see her everyday."

"So the car accident is what's going to save her?" Heath asked.

"Only if he takes her to the airport, if he doesn't, theres no telling where he could take her."

"I'll call Scott and let him know what we just figured out." Jason said, pulling his phone out.

"So what do we do if she's not at the airport?" Heath asked.

Matt looked at Heath with pain in his eyes. ¨Then there's no way of finding her...¨