BABY! WHAT CHU DOIN?!

I got off Scott's bed and ran to my room. I threw on a pair of running shorts and threw my hair in a messy ponytail. I took off all the makeup from the photo shoot, threw on some flip flops, and grabbed my phone.

Scott walked into my room. "Stop trying to look cute and let's go!" He yelled and pulled me out of the house and to his car. We jumped in his car and sped off.

Skip an awkward car ride.

We pulled up to his apartment complex and texted Zane to buzz us in. We quickly made our way to his apartment. Once we reached his door, my heart started racing and I got nervous. Scott looked at me and knew something wasn't right. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"What if he doesn't believe us?" I asked.

"Then he's not worth your god damn time. He's an idiot if he doesn't want you." He said and gave me a quick hug.

I knocked on the door and soon enough, Zane opened the door. "What the hell do you want?" He asked me.

"Zane..." I trailed off.

"I'll talk to Zane, you talk to Heath." Scott said and pushed me in the direction of Heath's door.

I walked over to his door and took a deep breath. I raised my hand to knock, but Zane interrupted me. "I am so sorry Micky." Zane said.

I gave him a small smile and nodded. I knocked on Heath's door. "Whatever it is, go away." He said, almost inaudible. I knocked again. "Not now Zane." I opened the door. He got out of his bed and turned around. "I said not-" He stopped when his eyes met mine. I could see the pain in his eyes and it made me want to cry. "What are you doing here?" He whispered, looking down at the floor.

"Trying to get my man back." I replied.

"What happened to Todd? Did you all the sudden feel bad because you got caught and decide to come back to me?"

"Heath, I-"

"No, no. I get it. I'm always the second choice."

"Heath-"

"He's better for you anyways. Skinner, more attractive, not addicted to cigarettes. I was an idiot to think you ever cared."

"HEATH. CAN YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN FOR ONCE!?" I stepped closer to him, causing him to look up. "I have never liked Todd! And after today, god, I'm gonna kill him!" He looked back down at the floor. "Why would you think I don't care? After going home from the bar with you, kissing you and fighting Scott when he caught us, telling you to sneak in even after he did kick you out, then fighting him again this morning, and now I'm here trying to fix this! Does that sound like not caring to you?" He didn't say anything. "What about three months ago, when your girlfriend broke your heart and I was the one that stayed up all night on the phone with you until you fell asleep? Or when you and Zane got into a fight and I let you stay at my house until you two worked it out? Or when you were so f*cking drunk that you couldn't walk in a straight line and I was the one that made sure you got home safe." He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "How can you say I never cared?"

"You kissed Todd."

That's when I lost it. "I did not kiss Todd! He kissed me! And when I told him to call you and explain what happened..." a tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away. I looked down at my wrist to see that it was red where Todd grabbed it.

He looked down at my wrist. "He hurt you?"

I closed my eyes as a few tears started rolling down my face. "I don't think I have the mental stability to talk about it right now," I wiped the tears away and looked at him. "But I do know that-"