Photoshoot episode 2

After about 10 minutes of waiting and hand holding, we got our food and left. 10 minutes at McDonald's is too long, especially when all the food is already made and sitting in heat lamps. Whatever, I'm happy. I have food now.

We ate our food on the way home and started talking about the photoshoot for his merch.

"We can do v-necks, tank tops, and hoodies." Elton said, pulling into the driveway and opening the garage.

"Okay, when you say photoshoot, do you mean like, 8 lights and about 4 cameras or....?" I asked.

"When I say photoshoot I mean you will be in my backyard and I will take about four pictures of you in every shirt." He laughed. "You've never done a simple one before have you?"

"Nope. Only ones for magazines and commercials."

"How did you even find this job? I understand how you got it, but shit. I would've thought that you would have to be famous and they call you to be in magazines."

"I entered a competition in the mall." I laughed.

"How the hell does a competition in the mall get you that good of a job?"

"I don't know and I'm not questioning it. I got a job and I plan on keeping it."

"Fair enough." He laughed. He pulled a box off a shelf. "What size are you? Medium?"

I just looked at him with that 'you're an idiot' look. "You think I'm a medium? Have you seen me? I'm 4'11 and I don't even weigh 100 pounds. I'm almost a certified dwarf in America. You think I'm a medium?" We both laughed and I shook my head.

"Good point. Umm." He kept laughing and looking through the box.

"Extra small."

"Thank you." I laughed as he handed me a few different shirts. "Wait, did you say you're almost a certified dwarf?"

I laughed and walked in the house to change. I put on my shorts from yesterday that were now dry and a pink tank top. I took my hair out of the ponytail and ran my fingers through it to brush it out. I walked back out to the garage and put the rest of the clothes on the couch. "Does this look okay?" Elton looked up from his camera and just stared at me. He started looking me up and down until I cleared my throat. "Does this look okay?"

"Yea, yea that looks great." He smiled. "Let's go take pictures."

As we were walking to the backyard, Corey walked downstairs. "Kenna's still here? Dang, most girls leave after the first night." He laughed. Elton just shook his head. "Oh you did not just ask her to model your merch. Elton this is her job! Don't make her work on her off days!"

"I really don't mind though." I said.

"Shhhh. I'm trying to make Elton feel bad." We both laughed and walked to the pool.

"Okay, maybe go stand by the pool and do a couple of poses." Elton said.

I walked to the other side of the pool and did some poses while he took pictures. "That looks fun! I wanna do it!" Corey yelled and stood next to me. I started laughing when he held up a peace sign with his hands, made the duck face and stuck his butt out. "Come on Kenna. Don't make me look stupid." I laughed and did the same pose with him. "I call this next one, hang over buddies." He put his arms around me while I held him, but thankfully he had one foot down to hold himself up or we would both be on the ground right now. Elton took a few pictures and just shook his head. "Elton! Go put merch on! It's your merch! You should be modeling it!" Corey walked over to him and took the camera from him.

"I'm not in pictures. I take pictures." He said.

"That's changing today. Go put merch on." Corey pushed him towards the backdoor. He walked inside and Corey turned to me. "This should be fun." He laughed.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, still confused from Corey taking pictures with me.

"You'll see." He smiled as Elton walked back out. "Awww. Elty! You look so cute!"

"I still don't want to do this." He shook his head.

"Come on Elton! Represent your merch and do what scares you!" I yelled, causing Corey to laugh.

"This doesn't scare me, I just don't like it." He laughed and stood next to me.

"Act like you like her Elton. Put your arm around her." Corey said. Elton just sighed and put his arm over my shoulder. "Come on Elton. This is for you." He sighed again and wrapped his other arm around me.

Corey took a few pictures and smiled

Corey took a few pictures and smiled. "Okay, next pose."

"I don't know anything else." Elton laughed.

"Lucky for you I do. Put your arm around her waist, other arm down, Kenna put your hand behind him and then rest your other hand on his chest." Elton and I looked at each other then at Corey. "Devyn takes this pictures with me. It's a routine thing now."

We both laughed and posed for the picture. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Elton was looking at me and not the camera. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and I couldn't help but think, maybe I do like him. Right now isn't the time to try to do anything. He broke up with Amanda. I broke up with Heath. I don't want him to think he's a rebound. Okay, now definitely isn't the time to do any- oh shit he's leaning in. He's leaning in for a kiss. Do I want to do this now? What am I saying? Yes I want to kiss him. I started to lean in too, but right before our lips touched, Corey interrupted us.

"That looked good!" We both turned and pulled away from each other. "You can have the camera back Elton. Kenna maybe you should go change into a different shirt for more pictures?" He raised his eye brows. I nodded and walked in behind him. "That was fun."