Never trust a blond

We all dried off and started to get ready. Zane and Heath went home to change. Heath left his hat here and he's not getting it back anytime soon.

I looked in the mirror after I took a shower. My braids were still in tact, so I left it how it was and looked through my closet. I put on a pair of jean shorts, a green tank top, and a 'too much scotty' hoodie. I tied a blue flannel around my waste and put on black vans. Am I trying too hard to look cute? Maybe. Am I gonna be on camera at Elton's? Most definitely.

"Let's go Ken!" Scott yelled from the living room. I walked out of my room and towards the front door. "$20 there's no announcement and Elton just wanted to get everyone together." He laughed as we walked out.

"It's Elton. He'd just have a party. $20 his send it merch is available." We got in the car.

"Deal." He started the car and we sped off.

It took about 10 minutes to get to Elton's house. His house is huge! We parked down the street and walked to the gate. Jay met us at the gate, but we couldn't get in since it was locked.

"I got it." Jay said and jumped the fence.

Me and Scott looked at each other. I reached through the gate and unlocked it. "Or we could do this. But your way works too." I said and laughed. We walked in the gate and into the house.

I looked around, until Zane ran up to me. "Micky!" He yelled and put his arm around me, turning me the other way.

"Hi Zane." I laughed. He walked me into the living room and handed me a drink. "Where's Heath?"

"On his way. He had to pick something up." He smiled and stood in front of me.

"Zane..."

"Yes Micky?"

"Why do I feel like you're trying to hide something from me?" I tried to walk around him, but he stood in front of me.

"I just wanna talk."

"We've been hanging out all day." I pushed past him and found Kristen doing the same thing to Scott. I walked over to them. "Sorry Kristen, I need to borrow my brother." I grabbed Scott's wrist and pulled him into the other living room.

"I think Kristen was trying to distract me from something." He said and downed the rest of his drink.

"Same with Zane, but what would they-" I was cut off.

"TODD! TODD! TODD!" People were chanting from the kitchen. We both looked over to see Todd doing a hand stand on a keg.

I looked up at Scott who was pissed. I walked into the kitchen and stood in the middle of the crowd, next to Todd. He stood up and his eyes met with mine. "Kenna!" He yelled nervously.

I gave him an annoyed smile. Everyone got quiet and looked at us. I pulled my arm back and punched him square in the face. He stumbled backwards and everyone gasped in shock. "Kenna!  What the hell?!" Corinna yelled.

"Now's not really the time Corinna." I growled and turned to walk away.

"He didn't do anything to you! You're just an attention seeking bitch."

I stopped and turned back around. "What did you just say?"

"He did nothing."

I stepped closer to her. "An attempt at rape is nothing?! Honestly how stupid are you Corinna!?" Everyone in the house was dead silent.

"He didn't try anything Kenna! Stop being a little bitch that uses everyone else to get what she wants!"

That's when I snapped. I lunged forward, but was stopped by Elton grabbing me by the waste and picking me up. "You backstabbing whore! You're only on his side so you can sleep with him!" I tried to wiggle my way out of Elton's grip, but nothing worked.

"Look at you, causing a scene over nothing. I'm sorry for Scott. He has to deal with you as his little sister. Maybe you should go running back to mommy, or even better, back to daddy who never wanted you in the first place." She smirked.

"Oh you're dead bitch." Elton said and put me down. I ran at her and punched her, making her fall on the ground. I jumped on top of her and pulled her hair. She tried to scratch at my face, but I twisted her hand.

"Don't you ever talk about my family again. Understood?" She huffed. "UNDERSTOOD." I yelled, twisting her hand more and pulling her hair harder. She nodded. I smacked her head on the ground and stood up.

I looked over to Elton who had Todd against a wall. "You're a sick twisted bastard. If any of us see you again, you're dead." He growled. He let go of Todd and pushed him towards the door. Todd ran out and Corinna followed.

Everyone was just staring at me, shocked. Elton grabbed my hand and pulled me back over to Scott. Scott pulled me into a hug. "I was gonna step in, but shit. I'm glad I didn't. I wouldn't have been able to do that to Todd." Scott said.

"Where's Heath?" Elton asked.

I pulled away from Scott and looked around. "He's still not here? Zane said he had to pick something up." I said, confused.

Elton looked more pissed than Scott. He looked at the floor and shook his head. "This is bullshit." As if on que, Heath walked in the door and handed Zane a pack of beer. He looked around and smiled when he saw me, but before I could do anything, Elton met him at the door. "Where the hell were you?"

"Zane told me to pick up a pack of beer. Sorry I'm late." He said softly, not knowing what was going on.

"You should've f*cking been here Heath!" Everyone was quiet again. "Kenna had to deal with Todd and you weren't here to f*cking help her! What kind of boyfriend are you?!"

"ELTON!" Amanda yelled.

He didn't respond to her. "After the shit she went through, you don't even think that you should be with her for it?!" He was in Heath's face at this point.

I looked up at Scott, scared that Elton was gonna kill Heath. He gave me that 'do something!' look. I quickly ran over to them and stood between them, facing Elton. "He didn't know it was going on, its not like he left because of Todd." I said. Elton looked down at me and backed off a little. Amanda came over and grabbed him, pulling him aside. "Nothing to see here guys! Go back to the party!"  Everyone quickly turned away and started talking again. I turned to Heath and hugged him. "Ignore Elton."

"I'm sorry." He said and hugged me tighter.

"You don't need to be. I'm fine. Todd's gone, Corinna's gone."

He looked down at me. "Corinna?"

"Long story."