Photo shoot

"TODD!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I heard a loud thud in the family room then footsteps into my room. He threw the door open. "What? What happened?!" He yelled. I was at a loss for words. I just turned my laptop towards him. He started reading the email and a smile formed across his face. "You got the job?!" He yelled. I nodded. "You got the job!" He tackled me in a hug and we both fell down on the bed.

Okay, I should probably explain this job. About a month ago, I was walking around the mall with Kristen, Scott, Todd and David. People were there looking for people to model for magazines. As a joke, we all put our information in along with the workers taking a few pictures of us. Todd and I were the only ones to get follow up emails. Todd denied the follow up, but I decided to respond to the email. I had to send in a few more pictures so they could get an idea of what I looked like in certain clothes and how 'in shape' I am. After that email was sent, I haven't heard anything from them, until today.

"I'm helping you take the pictures they asked for." He ran to his room to grab his camera and came back in my room.

"They asked for more pictures? I didn't even get past the part where it said I got the job." He laughed at me. I continued reading the email. "Bikini pics, formal dress, party dress, partner pic preferably male partner, nature preferably all seasons which will be fun because we live in LA, and miscellaneous. We would like to know your style and what you are comfortable with." I read and looked at Todd. I looked back at my laptop while he started looked through my swimsuits. I read through all the pictures that companies are asking for. "Todd," he looked at me. "They're trying to see what I'm comfortable with because the companies asking for pics are mostly condom producers." His eyes widened as he tried not to laugh. "Shit." He started laughing as I continued the email. "They also felt the need to add at the bottom, no sexual acts will be performed in the taking of any pictures."

"Well I would hope not!" We both started laughing.

I read through the email again to make sure I didn't miss anything. "Just to piss them off, you're my male partner."

When Todd denied the follow up, they offered him the job right away instead, then offered more money. They wanted Todd with their company so bad that they kept offering him everything until he finally stopped responding to their emails.

"Partner for what?" Zane asked as he walked into my room.

"What the- Zane?! I thought you and Heath were doing coffee talk back at your house!" I said.

"No, we film coffee talk later in the day so the store isn't so busy and I already posted today. I film tomorrow."

Todd and I looked at each other. "He left because of Scott." I sighed and rubbed my temples. "I can't worry about that right now, I have this photo shoot to think about."

"Photo shoot?"

"Oh! I got the job!" I smiled.

"That's my baby! Being hot and slaying everyone!" He hugged me. "Ohhhh. So Todd's gonna be your partner for pictures?" I nodded. "Can I be your camera man?!" He practically yelled.

I laughed. "Sure Zane." 

"Yessss! I'll be outside when y'all are ready." Todd and I looked at each other and laughed.

"What do you want to wear?" Todd asked with a smile.

Skip a few hours.

"McKenna, you're not serious." Todd asked while Zane laughed. I walked out to the family room with a black lace bra and matching underwear on.

"They need pictures Todd!" I said. "I need to show that I'm comfortable with all of the photo shoots they put me in. If i send these, they'll put me in almost all of them."

"Put do I have to wear this?!" He had on dark jeans and a white button down that we left unbuttoned.

"Would you rather wear boxers?!"

"No... lets just pose and get this over with." He pulled me closer to him. I leaned against the wall. "This just got real sexual real quick and I don't like it." We both laughed.

"If you don't shut up this'll take longer." We started laughing harder and a flash went off, meaning Zane took a picture.

"Okay, okay. What are we doing for this one?"

I pulled his hand behind my lower back and put his other one at the back of my neck. I laid one of my hands on his chest. "I'm short so you kind of have to..." He sighed and nodded. He bent down, so that his head was just above mine. I put my other hand on his jaw line and pulled him a little closer. "Start taking pictures Zane." I leaned into Todd so that our lips were slightly touching, looking like we were about to kiss. The flashes started to go off, meaning that Zane was taking pictures. He was taking them at every angle like I had asked so I could decide what looked best. On the last picture, a different flash went off. Zane decided to be an idiot and take a pic on his phone too. "Zane! Delete it! I don't need this getting out!" 

"Sorry, it's just, the camera died, I'll get new batteries." Zane said and walked out.

I tried to pull away from Todd so I could get a drink, but he pulled me closer. "Todd, stop." I laughed, not really thinking anything of it. Without saying anything, he closed the gap between our lips. Our lips formed together and moved in sync. Why I kissed back, I have no idea. After finally realizing what happened, I pushed him away.

"Sorry, I've been wanting to do that for a while." He said with a smile. Not knowing what the hell just happened, I smiled back, then slowly backed away from him and took a drink from my water.

Remember how I called my brother earlier? He kissed me. Does that make it incest?

Zane walked back in. "We are good to go. What's the next pose?" He asked and turned the camera back on.

"Uhh....." I trailed off, trying to think. At this point, I just want to get this done and put clothes back on.

"I have an idea." Todd said.

"Of course you do." I mumbled. They both looked at me and I cleared my throat. "What's your idea?" I smiled, again trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

He took his shirt off all the way and held his hand out. I took it and he pulled me closer to him. He reached down and put his hands under my butt. Oh god. I know where this is going. He picked me up, causing me to put my legs around his waist.

"Shit! This just got heated! Let's go bitch." Zane said. Todd slowly put my back on the wall.

'Just get through this McKenna. Then you can lay in bed and contemplate life.' I thought to myself.

I put my hands through Todd's hair and leaned in, close to kissing again. Zane took the pictures and I pushed Todd away, not caring that he dropped me. I ran into my room and put on sweats, a tshirt and a hoodie.

I fell back on my bed and looked up at my ceiling. "What the hell just happened?"