Fight or Flight

After watching movies and cuddling all day, we finally left the house and met Elton, Amanda, Sam, Kat, Corey, Devyn, and Colby at a parking lot down the street from the mall.

"Did this turn into a couples video?" Heath asked as Elton set the camera up on a tripod.

"Yes because when the girls get scared, they can grab their boyfriends." Elton laughed.

"What the hell am I supposed to do then?" Colby asked. We all laughed.

"You can be the one who runs away and lives." I said.

"I like that." He smiled.

Elton turned the camera on and stood next to the rest of us. "Hey guys! We're back with another abandoned mall video! We've been here before, but that video got 500 thousand likes so we came back! Last time we were here, we got caught, but there haven't been cops here for a couple of weeks now. We have a bigger group this time, so this should be interesting. We're doing a 24 hour challenge so let's get this started." He laughed and went to grab his camera.

He threw his tripod back in his backpack and we started walking to the mall. "Maybe we shouldn't have all come here in four cars." I said as we walked away from the cars.

Elton looked at the cars. "Nah, we're fine." He laughed.

We got to the outside of the mall and Elton started recording again. "Now we get to climb in. This is Heath's favorite part." He pointed the camera to Heath.

"Absolutely." He sassed.

"Really Heath, it's not that hard." Colby said. We turned to see he was already at the top on the other side.

"Spider monkey over here got a head start. That's not fair." We all laughed.

Heath walked over to the stairs and went over the railing. He slowly started climbing over to where Colby was.

I looked at Corey. "Can I get a leg up?" I asked.

"Is someone too short to climb the wall by herself?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Elton. "Elton! Corey's too busy being a smart ass." Corey laughed at me. "Can I get a leg up?"

"Hey! I can help too!" Sam said.

I looked at him. "Sam, that involves you basically picking me up."

"Good point. Elton I need a leg up too." Kat and I started laughing.

"I got you Kenna." Elton said. He handed his camera to Corey and walked over to the wall with me.

Heath wasn't even half way over yet. "Heath! Babe! Are you okay?" I asked before I started climbing.

"Yea I'm fine. I'll be up in two seconds." He said out of breath.

We all laughed and went back to climbing. Elton cupped his hands and I stepped up into his hands. "Shit you're light." He laughed. He lifted me up higher and I stepped onto the ledge and out of his hands. I quickly climbed to the top and jumped over the top next to Colby. "We have two spider monkeys!"

Colby and I laughed and started to look around. "How many people do you think died in here?" Colby asked, trying to freak me out.

"Probably over 30." I laughed. He gave me a weird look and took a step away from me.

"Kenna how did you do this?" Kat asked as she made it over the wall.

"I had to climb a lot of stuff so I could see when I was younger." We both laughed.