Silent

"What the hell is going on here?!" Scott yelled causing me and Heath to pull away from each other and stand up.

"Scott! Okay, before you get mad, nothing is going-" I started.

"What the f*ck do you mean nothing is going on here?! I walked outside to see my best friend kissing my little sister! How the hell is that nothing?!"

"I'm not a kid anymore! I should be able to kiss whoever I want and not have you all over me about it!"

"You kissed him?!"

"YES!"

He looked between us and started walking towards Heath. I stepped in front of Heath and put a hand on Scott's chest. He looked between me and Heath and anyone could tell he was pissed. "Leave."

"What?" Heath and I said.

"Get out." He pointed towards the door.

"Scott-" I started.

"McKenna, I'll talk to you later. After Heath leaves."

I was about to say something, but Heath cut me off. "Okay," he started and I looked at him. "I'll leave."

He walked back into the house with his head down. I couldn't look at Scott until I heard a truck start then speed away. I looked up at him who suddenly had the look of guilt on his face. I shook my head and started walking back inside. "Kenna..." he trailed off.

I stopped and looked at him. "I don't want to hear it Scott." I walked back inside. Liza and Kristen tried to ask what happened but I just shook my head and walking into my room, slamming the door behind me.

The entire house went quiet.