Summary

"So since the previous story got deleted." Nashi says happily.

"Were here to clear things up, the first 3 chapters will be clearing things up and then we can get on to the story!!" Silvia says happily.

"I should introduce myself, my names Linna and Im Juvia's daughter along with Silvia's sister. here we can break the fourth wall but we cant in the story!!" A cute white haired girl bowed to the screen.

"Now onto the stories summary!!" The pinkette squealed.

"Were starting from the beginning, so our moms, Lucy Heartfillia and Juvia Lockser were being ignored by the guild and after a crazy party they get pregnant, however that works. So they decided to leave the guild and they study magic. They go under the aliases Layla L. Heart and Julia J. Locket: Lucy writes books and plays while Juvia does a lot of things even working for the royal family in Crocus." Silvia started the story.

"After they found out they were having us, Auntie Brandish and Irene came by and told them all about their heritage. Basically Juvia's a princess of the world. The Queen of Creation a.k.a Dianna and Lady Layla, whose Lucy's mom and Diannas BFF, let them come to learn all kinds of magic and help them with their kids. Oh I should mention that Irene was helped by Lady Layla and became her right hand woman while Brandish had the same thing happen to her with Queen Dianna." Nashi continued.

"Anyway then there were a bunch of skips cuz not many things happened while Fairy Tail was on Tenrou. They learned all the magic and then they make the guild Alverez Heart a.k.a A.H. 2 years after FT left they gave birth to us. Lucy had Nashi and Luke while Juvia gave birth to me and Silvia. 5 year skip and we turned 6 and start training in magic. Then the GMG starts and we win the preliminary rounds yay." Linna does a cute peace sign.

"ANYWAY we continue recking everyone in our path until after the final round, where im kidnapped so sad... but in the end my mom gives up to save me cuz she's the best and they open the gate. Course their the Hearts of Fiore more powerful than the wizard saints!! So they saved everyone from getting stomped by the 7 mean dragons that came out of the gate!!" Silvia smiled.

"And this is were our story starts, beginning with our moms kicking butt!!" Nashi smirks.

"We should mention that Edolas came by since on our team was the Erza Knightwalker a.k.a Vermillion. And there children to after all they didn't stop ageing." Linna finished.

"Thats were we are now!!!" They say in unison, "Stay tuned till next time!!"

What they look like:

Nashi ^

Silvia ^

Silvia ^

And Linna ^

And Linna ^