chapter 28

Ashley's POV

I still can't believe what happened. I know I have a boyfriend and I really like Riley but it just felt so right. No what am I thinking everything about that was so wrong. Toby and I could never happen and we will never happen. First of all I don't like him that way and even more than that I would never put Riley through that, especially after we just confessed our feelings.

Riley and Connor were still downstairs talking to Thomas and I just saw Toby headed down there with Tank. I was just sitting there on Riley's bed when there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah come on in" I said thinking it was Riley

Turns out it was Toby.

"Hey can we talk" he asked

"Yeah I think we need to" I replied

"Okay well I'm sorry for what I did. I knew you have a boyfriend and that you really like Riley. I should have never done that it was just at the time it felt so right"

Riley's POV

I was about to go back into my room when I overheard Toby and Ashley talking. I know I shouldn't stand out here and listen but I am curious to what they're talking about and if I go in there it could either be awkward or they will stop talking so I will just stay here.

"I know it did seem right and it felt good but I'm going to have to forget about it because you're right I do really like Riley but I don't think I'm going to have a boyfriend for much longer" I hear Ashley say

Aww I still wasn't over the fact she liked me but what are they talking about? What happened? What seemed right? What is she going to forget about? Is she going to break up with Zach?

"What do you mean you're just going to forget about it? You're not going to tell me you didn't feel something and are you saying you're breaking up with Zach?" Toby almost shouted

Then it hit me. Oh my god.