chapter 27

"Hey Toby you need to get up" I shouted as I jumped onto his bed

"No you just need to go back to sleep" he smiled rolling over to face me

"No come on its almost 11:30"

"You can't make me get up"

"Oh yeah you think so" I laughed

"I know so" he chuckled

I then stood up and grabbed his arms trying to pull him out of the bed. Instead of this happening though he pulled me back onto the bed and I landed on top of him. Our faces were not even an inch apart but somehow it wasn't even awkward.

I guess I spoke a little too soon because things quickly turned awkward when Toby lifted his head to close the distance between us. Before I was even fully aware of what was happening I was kissing him back. I quickly pulled away from him, got up and left his room without saying another word.

Toby's POV

I don't know what made me do what I did it just happened. It was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up but I'm wishing that I had. The way she left without saying anything shows that she is mad at me and she has every right to be. I hope she doesn't hold grudges.

I just laid there for a couple minutes when I felt something land on the bed behind me. I rolled over to see Tank sitting there.

"Come on boy let's go get you some food" I said picking him up and walking into the hallway.

Ashley was leaving Riley's room at the same time but the minute she saw me she quickly went back in and closed the door. I decided that I need to talk to her. I will do it after I eat.