chapter 25

Riley's POV

"I love you" I whispered

The second I did I wished I hadn't because what if she doesn't love me or she thinks I'm moving to fast. I mean she did say that she really likes me but she also has a boyfriend.

----

When I woke up Ashley was still sleeping. She was on the edge of the bed though and I was scared that she might actually fall out. She must move a lot in her sleep. I quickly and smoothly pulled her to the middle of the bed. I looked over at the clock it was 10:36am I can't believe that I slept this late.

I got up out of bed and decided that I would make Ashley and I some bacon and eggs before I wake her up. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. My mom and Connor were already there.

"Good morning sweety how did you sleep" my mom asked

"Good morning and pretty well actually" I replied

"Is Ashley still sleeping" she questioned

"Yeah I was going to make us breakfast and then wake her up"

"Aren't you so sweet" Connor smiled

"You know me I try" I joked as I put the bacon in the skillet

"Oh man I forgot about the time I have to go get ready. I'm going to go shopping with a few friends and your dad went to one of his coworkers house to watch some football game so have a fun day kids and stay out of trouble"

"Okay mom bye love you"

"So what do you really think of Ashley" Connor asked me the second she was gone

" I think she's great she's a really sweet girl" I said

"Is that it"

"Yeah I mean she's really beautiful too though"

"So you like her" he questioned

"Why are asking me so many questions"

"I just want to know because you haven't known her that long and I don't want you to get hurt. In plus she has a boyfriend"

"I think I got this" I chuckled

"Okay well good luck" he laughed